Net banking services are almost like basic services provided by all the banks now. Similarly, OBC net banking is offered by the Oriental Bank of Commerce to all its account holders. Customers who are registered net banking users of OBC can simply access their net banking account by following the login button given below. The login button given below will redirect you to the official OBC portal’s login page where you can simply log in to your OBC net banking account by following the steps given below.
After the amalgamation of OBC now all the internet banking services can be managed from the official PNB portal. Login
OBC net banking services login process
Follow the step by step process given below to access your OBC net banking services.
- Click on the login button given above and it will redirect you to the official portal of PNB ( Punjab National Bank ).
- Now select from the options given whether you are a retail internet banking user or a corporate internet banking user.
- After selection, a new page will open where you need to enter your user-id and further your pin or password.
- after submitting the details, the portal will verify your details and after validation, your obc net banking account will open.
We have also covered net banking guides of other banks like CUB, Andhra bank, Bharat bank, etc. If you also have an account in one of these banks then we would recommend you go through the guide covered on our portal.
Netbanking Security tips from ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
On the login page itself, you can see some security tips for net banking users which can also be seen in the image below.
These are some very basic rules to follow while doing anything related to internet banking. Never share your user id or pin over calls or emails to anyone. Keep changing your passwords on a regular basis to keep them safe from scammers. Don’t fall for fake emails or calls from people pretending to be from banks and asking for crucial banking information. You can read all of the tips from the official login page by following the link given above.
OBC net banking activation or registration process
To activate or register for OBC net banking services follow the step by step process given below.
- As the banks have amalgamated you are required to visit the official portal of PNB for all the services of OBC so visit the official portal of PNB by following this URL https://netpnb.com/
- From the homepage select from retail or corporate net banking accordingly.
- On the login page click on the new user option then a new page will open where you can register for mobile banking, internet banking and both.
- You need to fill in your account number, DOB, and pan number then click on the verify button.
- After verification of your provided details, your OBC net banking services will be activated
Services offered by OBC for net banking users
OBC offers a variety of banking activities to be managed online through its internet banking facility. This service is given free of cost to each and every customer who wants it. If users want it to be more convenient then they can simply download the net banking application which is available for both Android and Apple platforms and access their net banking services from their phones. Some of the banking activities which can be done online through the OBC net banking services are given below.
- Debit or credit card management.
- Easy Money transfer is available 24/7 and 365 days.
- Bills management
- Investments activities and trackings.
- Loan trackings
These were some of the basic services that almost every net banking user gets to explore more simply login to your OBC net banking account and look for all the offered services.
Frequently asked questions
User id Lost how to reset or login to OBC internet banking account?
Click on this link to visit the login page of the official PNB/OBC portal, now click on the know your user id option. A new page will open where you need to enter your account number, DOB and Pan card number then click on the verify button. After verification of your provided details, you will get your user id.
How to access OBC net banking services?
After the amalgamation of OBC with PNB, users can access all the OBC banking services from the official portal of PNB only.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|