Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM) Eligibility, Documents, Loan, How to Apply Details
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM): If you are an unemployed youth of the poor families of the urban area and want to establish self-employment, then contact the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana located in the urban body of your city today for free training in the National Urban Livelihood Mission Branch.
Under the DAY-NULM government will trained the candidates in various filed Retail, Building, Security, Hotel, Auto Repair, Marketing, IT, Garment Making, Medical & Nursing Healthcare, Banking & Accounts, Electronics, Beauty Culture, Agriculture, Agro & Food Processing, Jewelry Making, Computer Hardware, Courier & Logistics etc.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM) Rajasthan Application Form
To reduce poverty and vulnerability of the urban poor households by enabling them to access gainful self-employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, resulting in an appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis, through building strong grassroots level institutions of the poor.
www.nulm.gov.in DAY-NULM Rajasthan Details
The mission would aim at providing shelters equipped with essential services to the urban homeless in a phased manner. In addition, the mission would also address the livelihood concerns of the urban street vendors by facilitating access to suitable spaces, institutional credit, social security and skills to the urban street vendors for accessing emerging market opportunities.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihood Mission
|I||Name of Department||Government of Rajasthan|
|III||Scheme Name||Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihood Mission|
|IV||Aim of Scheme||To provide free training to unemployed candidates|
|VI||Category||Rajasthan Sarkari Scheme|
DAY-NULM Eligibility Criteria
- The family included in the State BPL list
- Family Involvement in Urban BPL List 2003
- Anantoid family
- Trust cardholder family
- Other urban poor families whose annual income is Rs. Up to 3 Lakh
Bank Loans for Self Employment:-
- Bank loans are available at an annual rate of 7%
- Personal loan for establishment of enterprise/business without any bank guarantee/bail
- Free training required for setting up the enterprise can also be obtained in this scheme.
- BPL / Ration card / Bamashah card
- Identity certificate: Aadhar card, voter card, driving license
- Birth certificate: Marks of eighth/tenth
- Bank passbook
- APL: Certified by income certificate, Rs 3 lakh per annum, notary and two liable persons.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|