YSR Pension Kanuka scheme | Apply online, Check Beneficiary List 2023 & more
YSR Pension Kanuka is an initiative from the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh that aims to provide help or make things better for the poor people of the state, specifically for the old, people with disabilities, and widows. With the help of the YSR pension Kanuka scheme, govt is providing financial assistance to the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme. The scheme came into existence in July 2023 and according to a report covered on Hans India, the distribution of the pension money started in May 2023. The pension amount is distributed at the doorstep of the beneficiaries with the help of volunteers.
Ysr pension kanuka report
Under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, a sum of ₹2250 is provided monthly in form of a pension to the beneficiaries in the state. The state government reported that around 61.65 lakh beneficiaries have received the pension amount and for the same, a sum of ₹1,497.88 crores was released. Further, they added 34,907 new beneficiaries for which the government had to release more ₹8.52 crores. , the eddireddy Ramachandra reddy, the panchayat & rural development minister of Andhra Pradesh stated that the direct distribution of the pension amount is done through the help of around 2.52 lakh volunteers across the state. He also mentioned that the government also released a sum of ₹ 42.35 lakh for the 847 military welfare pensions in the state.
Residents of Andhra Pradesh must also check out the YSR Bheema Scheme launched by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of families of unorganized workers.
List of Beneficiaries of the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Toddy Tappers ( toddy Harvesters )||Rs.2250/-|
|People Undergoing dialysis|
( govt. or network hospitals )
List of Pension schemes under YSR Pension Andhra Pradesh
|Old Age Pension|
|Single Women Pension|
|Traditional Cobblers Pension|
|Dappu Artists Pension|
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application process
People who are eligible for this welfare scheme can follow the easy step by step application process given below but before applying make sure to go through the eligibility criteria given below to check if you are eligible for becoming a beneficiary or not.
- Step.1 – To start the application process, visit the official Navasakam portal of Andhra Pradesh by following this link or using the URL ” navasakam.ap.gov.in “.
- Step.2 – From the home page of the Navasakam portal, click on the download button given in the menu bar as shown in the image given below.
- Step.3 – A bar will appear on the screen where you need to click on the download button given under the YSR Pension Kanuka option as shown in the image below.
- Step. 4 – The pension scheme application form will be downloaded on your system from where you can take a printout of the form and fill in the details asked on the form, also attach the required documents for the scheme application ( we have also given a list of the required documents for the YSR pension Kanuka scheme application, users can go through the list and get the documents ready while applying for the scheme. )
- Step.5 – After filling out the form and attaching the required documents, the applicant now needs to submit the form to the Gram Panchayat office.
List of Required documents for YSR Pension Kanuka scheme application
|Ap Ration Card|
|Passport size photos|
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for the YSR pension Kanuka scheme are given below but there are multiple pension schemes under the YSR pension Kanuka, for which we have given a scheme-wise eligibility list below as well. Users must first go through the basic eligibility criteria to check if they are eligible for the YSR pension Kanuka and further they can check the eligibility of the scheme they wish to apply for.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have white ration cards indicating the BPL category.
- The applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other pension scheme provided by the government.
YSR Pension Kanuka scheme-wise eligibility criteria
|Pension Scheme name||Eligibility criteria|
|Disabled Pension.||A person with at least 40% disability can be a beneficiary of this scheme|
|Widow Pension||As per the Marriage Act. the widow must be 18 years or above to avail of the benefits of the pension scheme|
|Old Age Pension||People above 60 years of age with no financial support or income can avail the benefit of this pension scheme.|
|Weavers Pension||Weavers of the state who are 50 years or above can avail the benefit of this scheme.|
|Single Women Pension.||Women who are not married and has no financial support from their family can avail the benefit of this pension scheme but they should be 30 years or above for rural and 35 years or above for urban areas|
|Fishermen Pension||Fishermen of the state who is above 50 years of age can benefit from this pension scheme.|
|Transgender Pension||People who come under the transgender category and are above 18 years of age can be the beneficiary of this scheme.|
|Traditional Cobblers Pension||Traditional cobblers should be at least 40 years of age to be eligible for this pension scheme.|
|Toddy Tappers Pension||50 years of age is the minimum criteria for the Toddy Toppers pension scheme.|
|Dappu Artists Pension||Dappu artists who are 50 years or above can benefit from this scheme.|
|CKDU Pension||Patients undergoing dialysis|
|ART Pension||Anti Retroviral Therapy patients can avail the benefit of this pension scheme|
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List Checking Process
The Rural Development department of Andhra Pradesh releases the beneficiary list of the YSR pension Kanuka Scheme. To check the beneficiary list of the scheme, follow the step by step process given below.
- Step.1 – Visit the official portal of the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme by following this link or using the URL ” sspensions.ap.gov.in “
- Step.2 – From the homepage of the official portal, select the reports option given in the menu bar and under it, two options will appear which are as follows:
- Scheme wise analysis
- Area wise analysis
- Step.3 – after selecting from the options given, the user will have to fill in details accordingly. Some of the details which need to be filled in are
- Panchayat, etc
- Step.4 – After filling in the details, click on the go button and the beneficiary details will appear on the screen scheme-wise or area wise depending on your selection.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary selection Proces
After the applicant submits the scheme application form to the Gram panchayat office, the form is further forwarded to village authorities and then to Gram Sabha and finally to the Mandal Parishad Development Officers or Municipal Commissioner office. The provided information or details on the form are validated and supervised by the concerned officials and then the list of selected beneficiaries is published on the official portal of the scheme.
Process of Searching pension ID
Follow the process given below to check your pension id on the Andhra Pradesh sspensions.ap.gov.in portal.
- First, visit the official portal from the link given above and from the homepage, and click on the search button given in the menu bar.
- A new page will open where you need to select the pension Id option as shown in the image given below.
- Now on this new page fill in the details asked for and click on the go button.
- After validation of your provided details, your pension Id will appear on the screen.
YSR Pension Kanuka scheme Grievance ID Search
- To check the Grievance ID, visit the home page of the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme’s official portal by following the link given above
- Now click on the search button given in the menu bar of the home page and a new page will open where you need to select the Grievance ID option.
- On the new page that will open, you need to fill in the required details and click on the go button after which your details will be validated and the Grievance details will appear on the screen
Pension Scheme Portal Login Process/YSR Pension Kanuka scheme
To login on to the sspensions.ap.gov.in portal click on the login option given on the homepage of the official portal of the YSR pension scheme and a new page will open. On the new page, users are required to enter their username and password and fill in the captcha code then click on the login button. The provided details will be verified and after verification, the user will be logged in to his/her dashboard.
By following the process given above, both NFBS and ART login can be done as well.
YSR Pension Kanuka scheme help/contact
|Phone||0866 – 2410017|
|Address||Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty|
Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code – 520001