The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jaganmohan Reddy had recently through a video conference, launched the YSR CHEYUTHA Scheme which aims at providing financial assistance to women of age 40 to 60, make them capable of setting up their businesses and ventures. This scheme helps the women belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and other minorities to become financially stable and get various employment opportunities.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Andhra Pradesh
This scheme provides direct cash transfers to the beneficiaries in the state who wish to apply for the scheme. The purpose of this scheme was to empower the women of Andhra Pradesh and make them capable of being independent and stable.
YSR CHEYUTHA Scheme Application Process
- To apply for the YSR CHEYUTHA scheme introduced by the honourable chief minister of AP, the applicants need to make sure that they have the hard copies of all the below-mentioned documents in original form as well as photocopied.
- The applicants need to fill all the documents together and hand them over to the grama volunteer of the geographical area assigned for the applicant.
- The volunteer after receiving the documents will check the eligibility of the applicant on the basis of the document submitted.
- The list of eligible applicants along with their documents then gets passed on to the Grama Sachivalayam, which is then responsible for finalizing the beneficiaries of the scheme after re-verification.
📁Ysr cheyutha 2nd phase eligibility list
The Andhra Pradesh government has a portal named Jnanabhumi, which is for providing scholarships and educational opportunities to the students of the state. Students of the state must check it out for the latest opportunities from the state government.
YSR CHEYUTHA Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The beneficiary should be at least 45 and less than or equal to 60 years of age.
- For the women living in rural areas, the total income of the family should be equal to or less than Rs.10,000.
- For the women living in urban areas, the total family income should be equal to or less than Rs.12,000.
- No member of the family should be working as a government employee.
- The beneficiary should be belonging to minority communities like SC, ST, OBC, etc
- The beneficiary and her family should not be in possession of any 4 wheelers.
- The power consumption of the beneficiary’s house should be less than 300 units per month.
📁Documents required for Application
YSR CHEYUTHA beneficiary list check
- Visit the official website of the gram ward Sachivalayam of Andhra Pradesh by following this link.
- On the homepage, you will see the button for the Cheyutha scheme on scrolling upon which you will see the link for a beneficiary list in the dropdown menu.
- Select the link ‘YSR Cheyutha eligible beneficiaries list”
- Select the “district”, “Mandal” and “secretariat” applicable to you and submit
- The beneficiary list will appear on your screen, you can check your name in the list easily.
- Users can the list of YSR Cheyutha scheme beneficiaries by following this link.
- By following the link given above the district-wise list will open on the official portal as shown in the image below.
How to check the payment status of beneficiaries/Ysr cheyutha scheme status check
- The beneficiaries after successfully becoming a part of the scheme shall receive an SMS on their registered number when the first installment of the payment will be transferred to their bank account.
- The beneficiaries who shall be receiving cash transfers may get a call from the gram volunteers on their registered numbers.
- In case of any grievances or queries, the beneficiaries must visit the allocated Grama Sachivalayam and speak with the concerned authorities.
OBJECTIVE OF THE YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME
- The beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha scheme will receive benefits worth Rs.75000 from the government of Andhra Pradesh for making them strong socio-economically.
- The total amount will be divided into 4 instalments and transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account every year.
- This scheme prioritizes the women who are single mothers, widows, and belong to minority or low-income groups like scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes and helps them become independent and enter into rewarding ventures and business opportunities.
- The scheme aims at providing such benefits to the women to enhance the development of society and the socio-economic culture of the state.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|