The honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Jaganmohan Reddy had recently launched the YSR BHEEMA scheme, a scheme to help the families of the unorganized workers of the state in case of any mishappenings. To help the poor families if the primary bread earner meets with any disability or death, the scheme aims at providing monetary help for the members to be able to survive.
ysr bheema scheme details
It basically aims at providing the families who have applied for the scheme with insurance. This scheme proves to be very considerate of hardships faced by the families in need as it also provides an immediate allowance of Rs.10,000 to the beneficiaries through the panchayats or ward secretariats of the area.
YSR BHEEMA Scheme Application Process
- The families and unorganized workers who wish to register for the YSR Bheema scheme shall contact the ward secretariat or the panchayat of their area to do so.
- The applicant will have to collect the hard copies of all the mentioned documents and collect the registration form to be filled for YSR Bheema from the concerned authorities.
- The applicant shall then submit all the documents along with the duly filled registration form to the ward secretariat or the panchayat.
- They will then verify the eligibility of the applicant and pass on the application to the society for the elimination of rural poverty (SERP).
- SERP will then re-verify the documents of the applicants and select the beneficiaries applicable to the scheme.
- The beneficiaries shall receive an SMS on their registered mobile number within 15 days from the registration process, the SMS will consist of the details of the scheme and credentials for you to login on to the Official YSR BHEEMA dashboard.
Also, check the latest updates on the YSR Cheyutha Scheme by the Andhra Pradesh Government
Ysr bheema scheme Eligibility criteria and list of required documents
|📁Eligibility Criteria||Required Documents|
|The applicant for this scheme should be permanently residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh||📁Aadhar card|
|The applicant must be an unorganized worker with a monthly salary of INR 15,000 or less.||📁Ration card|
|The applicant can be between the age of 18 to 70 years||📁Address proof|
|The applicant must hold a ration card in his name.||📁Income proof or certificate|
|📁Mobile number & Photographs of the applicant|
YSR Bheema Scheme Portal Login
- Visit the official website of the YSR Bheema scheme by following this link.
- On the homepage, you will see the login button at the right corner of the menu bar, click on it and you will be redirected to the login page of YSR Bheema as shown in the image below.
- You will then have to fill in your username and password set at the time of registration and submit.
- Your YSR Bheema dashboard will appear on the screen.
BENEFITS OF THE YSR Bheema Scheme
- The beneficiaries of the scheme shall be receiving a great level of financial assistance through the various schemes and monetary support included in the scheme.
- Rs. 5 lakh is provided in cases of accidental deaths and total disability of the unorganized workers, Rs. 2,25,000 are provided by the state accident death and disability scheme, Rs. 75000 are given under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY), Rs. 2 lakh are given by the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana (PMSBY) scheme covered in the same.
- For partial disability, the beneficiaries can get up to Rs. 3,62,500, the state accident death and disability scheme provide Rs.2,25,000, The PMSBY extends support of Rs. 1,00,000 to the beneficiaries and the AABY extends support of Rs.37,500.
- If the unorganized worker meets with a natural death, the Aam Admi Bima yojana extends support of Rs.30,000 to the beneficiaries.
- Up to 2 children of the beneficiary get scholarship amounts of Rs.12,00 per annum if they are studying in 9th, 10th, intermediate levels or in ITI.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|