WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply
Here is marvellous news for all job seekers looking for government jobs as teachers in the West Bengal State. There are so many applicants who are always waiting for a teacher job as it is India’s most prestigious job.
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) has been released a notification 2022 dated 23rd September 2022 for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply for 14088 Vacancy for Assistant Teacher Post in assorted Regions like as Northern Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region, South Eastern Region, Western Region, etc.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply for 14088 Vacancy:
West Bengal SSC application form through online mode. Candidates dream of working in the education department Assistant Teacher post is the best opportunity for them. WBSSC Asst. The teacher Recruitment Application Form has been released online on 23rd September 2022, and applicants can submit it on 23rd October 2022.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022, Application Form
All the candidates who are looking for the posts of government in West Bengal State. (West Bengal WBSSC School Service Commission) released the various vacancies of Assistant Teacher for Hon or PG.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022, Application Form | Apply Online Notification
West Bengal State is providing the government job at the teacher post and at any other department. The West Bengal School Service Commission is also known as WBSSC. West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has released the recruitment for the Candidates and there are various vacancies in various departments.
West Bengal SSC is launching 18203 huge numbers of vacancies for Assistant Teachers for Hon or PG, Work Education and Physical Education. The Candidates who are interested can apply online form date as 19th and the Last date of Submission of the application form as 15th. School Education Board of West Bengal is going to release the WBSSC in the month of June.
All over the West Bengal, they will take 15,000 applicants to fill the vacancies available in the schools. As West Bengal releasing 18203 posts so this is a big opportunity for the jobless Candidates so it is requested to all the candidates please fill out the form before dating as 15th. Candidates can also visit its official website www.westbengalssc.com to fill out the Application Form.
Details of WBSSC are following in brief:
1. Organization’s Name is WBSSC (West Bengal School Service Commission).
2. Post Name is Assistant Teacher.
3. Category of the job is State Government.
4. Vacancies are a total of 18203.
5. Location is West Bengal.
Apply online for West Bengal SSC Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2022
For further information such as timetable, result, and other information you can visit this page and its official website.
West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Candidates need to approach the official website to get more details about West Bengal Scholl Service Commission Recruitment 2022, like the application process, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, etc. applicants can reach the official website at www.westbengalssc.com to submit their application form on time. The application will be considered only after receiving the application fee.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022-2022
All those applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the WBSSC Online Application Form at www.westbengalssc.com till 23rd October 2022. WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 process has been started. Applicants are suggested to fill inaccurate data in the application form; otherwise, the board will reject the application form.
This time there is a total of 14088 vacant posts available for Assistant teachers in the state of West Bengal. The selection of the candidates will be based on TET, evaluation of academic and Professional Qualifications of the candidates, and personality tests to be conducted by the Commission. The online application submission link for the JOSAA 2023 Seat Allotment has been activated from 23/19/ 2022 at westbengalssc.com/.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022-2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||General & OBC||SC / ST/ PH||Bank charges|
|At (upper primary Level), 2022||250||80||5|
Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates need to fulfil the required age as candidates must be between 20 years to 40 years. The upper age limit is, however, relaxable by five years for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, three years for Backward Class (BC) applicants, and eight years for the Physically Handicapped applicants (PH). This website gives complete information regarding JOSAA 2022 Opening and closing rank with a single click.
Education Qualification Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from timely in this concern. OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A.Ed./B.Sc. or Ed. BA/B.Sc. Ed OR Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates Pass the (TET) Teacher Eligibility Test, to be carried out by the proper Government in accordance with the strategy framed by the NCTE for the reason.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: – For the purposes of this recruitment process, a diploma/degree course in teacher education certified by the NCTE only shall be measured. However, in the case of Diploma in Education and B. Ed (Special Education), a course certified by the RCI only shall be measured.
- Reserved Category Candidates will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks in Academic qualification.
Scheduled for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Opening Date of Online Application: 23/09/2022
- Online Application Closing Date: 23/10/2022
- The last date for Deposit of Application Fees is: 27/10/2022
- Fees Payments can be made through CASH-e-Challan. Challan will be accessible on properly submission of the filled online application form.
- Date of the Interview: – To be Announced.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacant Posts:
|Region Name||Upper Primary|
Process to apply WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Candidates need to visit the official web page at westbengalssc.com.
- Now download the official notification and study it carefully.
- If fulfilling the required criteria then click on apply online link.
- Thereafter fill out the application form cautiously without any blunder.
- Subsequently, upload your passport size colour photo and signature.
- Make a payment through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra or Bank Challan or Online Payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Now click on submit button to complete the form filling process.
- Applicants need to save their application forms for future use.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card
Admit Card: Applicants will be able to download the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment admit card 10 to 15 days before the test. Applicants will download the same after visiting the official website and utilizing their application number, date of birth, and password. The call letter contains the application’s complete information, so each candidate must carry it while attending the test.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result
Result: After successfully conducting the personality test authority will evaluate the answer key, and after that WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment result will be announced. Candidates who are eligible and going to apply for teacher posts can download the result by reaching the authority site of JOSAA Cut-off 2022 at westbengalssc.com. We will provide a direct link to download the result after declaring the result online.
Important Link Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|