WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-22 Apply
- 1 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-22 Apply
- 2 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-2022
- 2.1 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 2.3 Education Qualification Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- 2.4 Scheduled for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 2.5 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card
- 2.6 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-22 Apply for 14088 Vacancy: Here is marvelous news for all job seekers looking for government jobs as teachers in the West Bengal State. There are so many applicants who are always waiting for a teacher job as it is India’s most prestigious job.
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) has been released a notification 2022 dated 23rd September 2021 for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 Apply for 14088 Vacancy for Assistant Teacher Post in assorted Regions like as Northern Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region, South Eastern Region, Western Region, etc.
West Bengal SSC application form through online mode. Candidates dream of working in the education department Assistant Teacher post is the best opportunity for them. WBSSC Asst. The teacher Recruitment Application Form has been released online since 23rd September 2021, and applicants can submit it on 23rd October 2022.
West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Candidates need to approach the official website to get more details about West Bengal Scholl Service Commission Recruitment 2022, like the application process, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, etc. applicants can reach the official website at www.westbengalssc.com to submit their application form on time. The application will be considered only after receiving the application fee.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-2022
All those applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the WBSSC Online Application Form at www.westbengalssc.com till 23rd October 2021. WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 process has been started. Applicants are suggested to fill inaccurate data in the application form; otherwise, the board will reject the application form.
This time there is a total of 14088 vacant posts available for Assistant Teacher in the state of West Bengal. The selection of the candidates will be based on TET, evaluation of academic and Professional Qualifications of the candidates, and personality tests to be conducted by the Commission. The online application submission link for the JOSAA 2017 Seat Allotment has been activated from 23/19/ 2021 at westbengalssc.com/.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||General & OBC||SC / ST/ PH||Bank charges|
|At (upper primary Level), 2022||250||80||5|
Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates need to fulfill the required age as candidates must be between 20 years to 40 years. The upper age limit is, however, relaxable by five years for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, three years for Backward Class (BC) applicants, and eight years for the Physically Handicapped applicants (PH). This website gives complete information regarding JOSAA 2021 Opening and closing rank with a single click.
Education Qualification Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from timely in this concern. OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A.Ed./B.Sc. or Ed. BA/B.Sc. Ed OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates Pass in the (TET) Teacher Eligibility Text, to be carried out by the proper Government in accordance with the strategy framed by the NCTE for the reason.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: – For the purposes of this recruitment process, a diploma/degree course in teacher education certified by the NCTE only shall be measured. However, in the case of Diploma in Education and B. Ed (Special Education), a course certified by the RCI only shall be measured.
- Reserved Category Candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in Academic qualification.
Scheduled for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Opening Date of Online Application: 23/09/2021
- Online Application Closing Date: 23/10/2021
- Last date of Deposit of Application Fees is : 27/10/2021
- Fees Payments can be made through CASH-e-Challan. Challan will be accessible on properly submission of filled online application form.
- Date of the Interview: – To be Announced.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacant Posts:
|Sr. No.||Region Name||Upper Primary|
Process to apply WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Candidates need to visit the official web page at westbengalssc.com.
- Now download the official notification and study it carefully.
- If fulfilling the required criteria then click on apply online link.
- Thereafter fill the application form cautiously without any blunder.
- Subsequently upload your passport size colour photo and signature.
- Make a payment through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra or Bank Challan or Online Payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Now click on submit button to complete the form filling process.
- Applicants need to save your application form for future use.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card
Admit Card: Applicants will be able to download the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment admit card 10 to 15 days before the test. Applicants will download the same after visiting the official website and utilizing their application number, date of birth, and password. The call letter contains the application’s complete information, so each candidate must carry it while attending the test.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result
Result: After successfully conducted the personality test authority will evaluate the answer key, and after that WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment result will be announced. Candidates who are eligible and going to apply for teacher posts can download the result by reaching the authority site of JOSAA Cut off 2021 at westbengalssc.com. We will provide a direct link to download the result after declaring the result online.
Important Link Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 :