UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2023 Download Steno Exam Pattern PDF
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is going to organize the UPPCL Office Assistant and Steno Exam 2023 in the upcoming days. The candidates who have applied for this recruitment exam they are now asking for the UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2023, UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern, UPPCL Steno Syllabus and UPPCL Stenographer Exam Pattern so that they can start their preparation for the test. Such contenders can easily check the same by scrolling down this page.
UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2023
Purpose of Examination:
Earlier, the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited had issued an official advertisement concerning UPPCL Stenographer & Office Assistant Recruitment. The main motive of this advertisement was to recruit the eligible candidates for 2523 posts of Stenographer (227) and Office Assistant (2296) vacancies in the department. A lot of job seekers have submitted the application forms for this recruitment process. Recently, such candidates are willingly seeking the syllabus and exam pattern that is described beneath.
Guide to Crack Government Job Exams
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern:
- Questions in this part will be asked from computer knowledge (CCC Level).
- A total of 50 questions will come in this test.
- Part I carries a total of 50 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks in this test.
- All questions will be objective type questions.
Part-II (Office Assistant)
- The questions in this paper will be of objective type.
- For each wrong answer, ¼ mark will be deducted.
- The questions in this paper will be asked from General Studies (25 Questions), Logical knowledge (45 Questions), General Hindi (55 Questions) and General English (55 Questions).
- Each question carries 1 mark. Thus, the question paper will be of 180 Marks.
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- There is also the provision of negative marking (¼ marks) in this test.
- These questions will come from General Studies (25 Questions), Logical knowledge (45 Questions), General Hindi (65 Questions) and General English (65 Questions).
- The question will paper will comprise maximum of 200 Marks.
Part-III (Office Assistant)
- The qualified candidates will be called for the typing test that will be conducted for 5 minutes.
- This test carries 20 marks that will be given to only those candidates who will type at least 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (35 w.p.m. in English).
(1) Shorthand Test:- For Hindi Shorthand Test, the duration will be of 5 minutes for dictation.
(2) Typing Test:- The typing test will be of 5 minutes that will be given in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 font.
UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus:
- General Hindi
- Intermediate level course
- General English
- Intermediate Level Course
- Logical knowledge
Uppcl stenographer previous year paper
Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding and other sub-topics.
Tips to Crack GK
UPPCL Office Assistant General Studies
History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research Current Affairs etc.
Thus, this was the complete UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2023. For more updates on this examination, kindly visit recruitmentupdate.com.