TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 Download Exam Pattern Here
Are you looking for the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023? If it is then you have reached to the correct web page. Here you will get the complete Telangana Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the upcoming written examination. The Telangana State Public Service Commission is likely to organize the Staff Nurse Exam in the month of January 2023.
The job hunters who have applied for this recruitment test they are now asking for the scheme of the exam so that they can start the preparation for the upcoming examination. So, aspirants scroll down your page and check the complete syllabus and scheme of examination.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
Lastly, the Telangana State Public Service Commission issued an official advertisement concerning TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023. This notification was released for a total of 1196 vacancies for the Staff Nurse. A large number of job hunters, who were looking for a government job in the Telangana State, have submitted online forms for this job advertisement.
After the online registration process, the department will give an examination. The date of the exam is not announced yet. The aspirants who will appear in this exam can check the syllabus of this test from this page. This syllabus will be helpful for them in their preparation for this examination.
TS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 for Paper I – General Abilities:
- Current Affairs: International, National and State
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana
- Recent trends in Science and Technology
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State
- Moral values and Professional ethics
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
How to Get Success in Government Job Exams
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 for Paper II – Nursing (GNM):
- Anatomy and Physiology : Introduction to Anatonical Terms; Organization of body sells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands ;Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardio vascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs
- Microbiology :The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control ; Sterilization; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, 14 Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Control spred of infection; Biosafety and waste management
- Psychology: Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with : dyspnoea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in sick patient
- First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting
- Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:;Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low cost menu; Diseases caused by deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins
- Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment : Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations ; Pre and post operative management of the patient immediate and routine; Post operative complications; Nursing management of patient with – Respiratory, Gastro ,Intestinal , Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions
- Medical Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of patients with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases; Oncological Nursing Management : Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and disaster Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition. Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse patient relationship
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health) :The Health child –Infant, toddles, pre schools. School age, adolescent :Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management: Infancy ; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
- Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics
- Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
- Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration
Download: TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Language of Examination||Exam Type|
|Paper-I General Abilities||50||50||50 Minutes||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu||Objective|
|Paper-II Nursing (GNM) Level||100||100||100 Minutes||English|
Thus, this was the complete TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 along with the exam pattern. For more updates on this examination like admit card, date of the exam, result etc., stay visiting our web portal.