SSPMIS – Social Security Pension Management Information System
SSPMIS Bihar is an initiative of the Social Welfare Department of the Bihar govt. SSUPSW or State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare is one of the initiatives of the Social welfare department of the Bihar govt. through which the govt. offers a number of welfare schemes to the people of the state who are in need. SSPMIS is the portal for managing and identifying the beneficiaries of the social welfare schemes by the Bihar govt.
SSPMIS Payment Status
MVPY or Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana is one of the major schemes for the welfare of the people of Bihar, Some of the main topics covered in this article are given below>
|Pension schemes offered on the SSPMIS Bihar portal|
|Pension Scheme application process|
|Eligibility criteria for pension schemes|
|Pension application status checking process|
Pension schemes offered on the SSPMIS Bihar portal
Bihar govt. offers a variety of pension and other welfare schemes to the people of the state. One of the major pension schemes under the SSPMIS is MVPY ( Mukhya Mantri Vridhjann Pension Yojana. ) Under the MVPY the govt. of Bihar provides ₹ 400 every month to the pension scheme beneficiaries who are above 60 years and below 80 years of age, for people above 80 years the gov.t provide ₹ 500 every month as pension. The financial aid of pension schemes is paid directly through DBT ( direct benefit transfer ) which is also used in some schemes under PFMS.
|WIDOW PENSION SCHEMES||1. LAXMI BAI SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION ( Govt of Bihar ) |
2. INDIRA GANDHI WIDOW PENSION (CENTRAL scheme)
|DISABILITY PENSION SCHEMES||1. INDIRA GANDHI DISABILITY PENSION (CENTRAL scheme.) |
2. BIHAR STATE DISABILITY PENSION ( Govt. of Bihar )
|OLD AGE PENSION SCHEMES||1. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (CENTRAL scheme)|
2. Chief Minister Vridhjan Pension Yojna
WIDOW PENSION SCHEMES
|INDIRA GANDHI WIDOW PENSION SCHEME||Eligibility:|
The widow should fall in the age bracket of 40 to 79 years.
She should belong to a BPL family as in the prescribed criteria of the Govt. of India.
|LAXMI BAI SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION SCHEME||Eligibility:|
All widows of the Bihar state, aged 18 years or older
The annual income of the family of widow should be equal to or less than 60,000 INR.
DISABILITY PENSION SCHEMES
|INDIRA GANDHI DISABILITY PENSION SCHEME|
(assistance of Rs.400 per month)
He/She Should not be receiving the state social security pension fund to be eligible.
|BIHAR STATE DISABILITY PENSION SCHEME||Eligibility:|
40% physical disability with possession of a certificate of the same.
No specific age criteria of the same.
No maximum annual income for availing of this scheme
Applicant should be a resident of the state for at least past 10 years since
the date of applying for the scheme.
OLD AGE PENSION SCHEMES
|INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL|
OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME
Old age persons who are aged 60 years or above.
|MUKHYAMANTRI VRIDHJAN PENSION|
The minimum age to register for the scheme should be 60 years.
Should be owning an EPIC card
Should be owning an Aadhar card
Bank account details and Aadhar card consent is mandatory for DBT.
Bihar Pension Scheme online application process
- To apply for the pension scheme, visit the official SSPMIS portal at sspmis.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage only users will get the option to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension scheme, as shown in the image above. Click on that application option.
- Now a new page will open where applicants need to validate their Aadhar first and then only they can proceed further with the application, for the Adhar validation applicants are required to provide details as shown in the image below.
- After successful Adhaar verification, click on proceed and the form page will open where applicants will be required to fill in all the necessary details asked for, and also they will also have to upload the documents which are required for application submission.
- Once the applicant submits the form, they will get the application number which will be further required to check the application status.
HOW TO CHECK PAYMENT STATUS-
- Visit the official web portal of SSPMIS as mentioned above also.
- Scroll down on the homepage and look for the link saying “Public Financial Management System PFMS- Know your payment” under the important links box.
- A new tab will open for checking the payment status by account number.
- You need to fill in details asked like – your bank name, Account number and then the verification text that is given on the screen.
- On clicking “Search”, the verification status will be displayed on the screen.
Eligibility & required documents for Pension scheme
To become a beneficiary of the pension scheme of Bihar govt. there are some basic eligibility criteria which is given below, make sure to go through them before applying for any welfare scheme.
|The minimum age of the applicant must be 60 years||Bank account details ( passbook, etc )|
|Must have Adhaar or Epic card.||Residence Certificate|
|Retired government employees are not eligible||Birth Certificate for age verification|
|Applicants should belong to the BPL category||Income certificate|
SSPMIS Status of the pension application
- To check the status of your pension application, visit the official SSPMIS portal from here.
- On the header click on the beneficiary status and under it click on search beneficiary status.
- Applicants can search through a variety of options such as:
- Beneficiary Id
- RTPS application id
- Sanction ID
- Account number
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- BPL number
- Voter id number
- after selection, just enter that detail and click on search as shown in the image below.
How the SSPMIS portal is benefitting the needy people of Bihar?
There’s no need to tell the benefit of the pension or social welfare schemes provided by the govt. both state and central to the people of Bihar. Particularly the SSPMIS portal made the process of management of pension applications and beneficiaries transparent.
Accessibility is also a big factor that has benefitted the people of the state as the process of application of pension scheme to transfer of funds can all be done online. The portal or the initiative came out as a benefit for both the public and the government.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|