SSC GD Ki Taiyari Kaise Karen:- Friends, if you are also thinking to join the Indian Army, then SSC has brought a golden opportunity for you. The official notification of SSC GD has been released. If you have patriotism passion then you can work as Indian soldier and other employee. SSC GD Ki Taiyari Kaise Karen Today we will know in detail about SSC GD application form, syllabus, total number of posts and exam pattern through this blog post. How to prepare for SSC GD |
1. What is SSC? , What is SSC?
SSC means Staff Selection Commission and people know it by the name of Staff Selection Commission in English language. SSC conducts Grade B and Grade C level exams like – SSC conducts exams for posts like GD, CGL, CHSL and CAPFs etc. And ssc has released the notification for SSC GD recruitment exam
2. SSC G.D क्या है? | What is SSC G.D
The full name of SSC GD is Staff Selection Commission General Duty. Which people know as SSC GD Constable. SSC conducts the examination for the posts like General Duty (GD) and Rifleman (GD) and this exam is taken at the central level. With this you can protect the people of your country. SSC conducts various posts of SSC GD Constable in each category. This exam is a recruitment scheme prepared by the Ministry of Home Affairs. In which every year lakhs of students apply for this exam.
Some of the posts under SSC GD are as follows
- NIA ( National Investigation Agency )
- CISF (Central Industrial Security Force )
- ASSAM RIFLES
- BSF (Border Security Force )
- SSB ( Sashastra Seema Bal )
- CRPF ( Central Reserve Police Force )
- ITBP ( Indo – Tibetan Border Police )
3. SSC GD Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge & General Awareness )
- Hindi / English
4. How to apply for SSC GD?
The online application for SSC GD Constable exam is in two parts. To apply this form, first you have to ssc.nic.in You have to go to the official website of SSC, no matter which state you come under and then you can apply this form only after ensuring your registration by visiting the official website of SSC in your name.
- For any job of SSC, you have to register yourself only once, if your registration has been done once, then it will not happen again, so keep your registration safe.
- Application for SSC GD Constable Exam will be filled through online
- What are the documents required to apply SSC GD Constable Exam Online Form
- One passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card
- You will have to give all the details of the mark sheet of matriculation and inter and passing year roll code roll number and how many numbers you have brought in matriculation and inter
- Driving License
- School / College ID ( School / College ID )
There is no provision of application fee for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), women candidates and ex-serviceman (Army, Air Force and Navy) and other categories like OBC, GENERAL and people belonging to other castes ₹ 100 fee has to be deposited.
Age Limit in SSC GD | Age Limit
All the candidates who want to apply for SSC GD Constable exam must have Indian citizenship. Vacancies are state/UT wise so all candidates have to submit domicile/PRC against their state/UT
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 – 23 Years Candidate’s date of birth should be before 01/08/2021 and after 02/08/1998
5. How to prepare for SSC GD exam?
If you want to prepare for SSC GD exam then you have to take care of many things. like
- Before the SSC GD exam, finish the GD’s entire syllabus by reading it thoroughly 3 – 4 outside.
- Past Question Paper ( previous year )
If you solve the previous question paper of last 10 years then you will know what type of questions are asked in ssc gd exam. Huh.
- SET PRACTICE SET PRACTICE is an important role in SSC GD exam, because if you solve a Seth question paper in the same amount of time as given in your online exam, then understand the level of your preparation. He is better.
- Books Books for SSC GD are of various publications like – Lucent GK / GS, Spark, Prabhat, Arihant etc all books. And keep one thing in mind that you don’t have to read 10 books of publication, but you have to read one book 10 times.
6. How is the PET of SSC GD conducted? ( SSC GD Ki Taiyari Kaise Karen )
The full name of PET is known as Physical Efficiency Test in which the candidate has to go through several stages.
Running (running)— In this, first the male candidate has to run a race of 5 kilometers for which 24 minutes is given. The same thing is given, for a female candidate, a race of 1.6 km has to be run, for which the time is fixed 8½ minutes. For which the candidate is given 4 minutes.
Height (Parameters) :- Provision has been made for the criteria of 170 cms for male candidates and 157 cms for female candidates.
Chest (Chest) :- The candidate’s chest should be 80 cms without expansion (Un-expanded) and when the candidate has to go where to expand the chest, then they have to expand the minimum 5 cms.
Weight :- The weight of the candidate should be between 50 – 60 Kg. And the weight of the candidate should also be according to the height and age.
Note :- After going through all these steps the candidate is called for medical examination. So all of you candidates have to be medically fit because if any candidate remains medical unfit then they are expelled from this job.
7. Total number of SSC GD posts? ( SSC GD Ki Taiyari Kaise Karen )
8. Cool Examination Centers for SSC GD Constable Exam
- Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga, Patna, Purnia, Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi
- Eastern Region (ER)
- Ranchi, Orissa, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela Gangtok
- Karnataka in Kerala
- Includes Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram and other cities
- in Madhya Pradesh
- You can have SSC GD constable examination centers in many states of India like Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Bilaspur, Ujjain, Raipur, Gwalior.
Read this also….
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|