SSC CGL Kya Hai 2021 Mein Taiyari Kaise Karen:- Friends, today we will know SSC CGL(SSC CGL What is SSC. Nowadays every youth has a dream to do better job. SSC CGL ( SSC CGL Kya Hai 2021 ) Many students are worried that we SSC CGL Exam How to prepare for this exam, what is the pattern of this exam, which books have been read etc. So today we are going through this blog post SSC CGL Will tell you about it in detail. SSC CGL Full Syllabus 2021 | SSC CGL Kya Hai 2021 | aa online solution
What is SSC? , What is SSC
Full name of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Which we know in the language of Hindi as Staff Selection Commission. After UPSC, SSC does the job of recruiting all the posts in the Central Government i.e. Central Government like Grade B and Grade C level posts. ssc is generally an institution which takes all the responsibility related to recruitment all these posts like grade B , grade C and hence people also know it as mini IAS exam. Because all the posts under it are of officer grade. And if we talk about the exam calendar of SSC, then there are many exam conduct under it, which you will get to see on the official website of SSC and updated exam calendar every year. Launches, and in it it is told which exam will be held, when and how.
- SSC conducts about four to five major exams every year, out of which SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTC, Delhi Police SI, CPO, Electrical and Mechanical all major exams are conducted once in a year by SSC.
What is SSC CGL? , What is SSC CGL
Meaning of CGL Combined Graduate Level The minimum qualification for CGL is any recognized university and it is necessary to have 3 years of study with any subject. The question papers that appear in the CGL exam are given in both Hindi medium and English medium. And SSC CGL exams both Hindi medium and English medium students can give this exam. If you have a good grip on English then it will help you a lot to crack this exam because for SSC CGL English should be good.
- There are big posts under SSC CGL, after your UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), the big posts of the central government come under SSC CGL.
Application Fee for SSC CGL
There is no application fee for the CGL exam for SC / ST people and ₹ 100 for OBC / GENERAL category students. User State Bank of India (SBI), SBI net banking, visa, mastercard, maestro credit, debit card, all these facilities are available for making payment.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The CGL examinations are conducted in four phases, out of which Tier I and Tier II examinations are online i.e. computer based, till 2017 the Tier I and Tierii examinations of CGL are through offline. It was and now it is online. Tier iv is the test which is a pen and paper mode in which the student has to write the answers of the questions asked in the question paper and Tier iv which is the computer proficiency test which is for only a few posts.
For Tier I and Tier II Preliminary Examination
1. General Inteligence And Reasoning
2. General Awareness
3. Quantitative Aptitude (Maths )
4. English Comprehension
Altogether 100 questions are asked from these four subjects for which the maximum marks are 200. And the timing for this is 60 minutes. If you want to go on a good post, then it is very important to score good marks in all these three exams like Tier I, Tier II and Tier III because a final merit list is prepared by combining these three exams.
For Tier II Mains Exam
- पेपर – i : Quantitative Aptitude (Maths )
- पेपर – ii : English Language and Comprehension
- Paper – iii : Statistics
- Paper – iv : General Studies
In this, the first paper I will be of Maths in which the total number of questions is 100 and 200 marks and for this 2 hours time is given. Then after that Paper II which is of English in which total number of questions is 200 and 200 marks and in this also 2 hours time is given. Both these papers have to be given to all the students and the remaining two papers will be a separate paper for the student who has applied for any post of JSO Statistics and General Studies and Economics for the student accountant who has applied for the related post. There is a separate paper.
For Tier III Exam
Tier iii exam which is pen and paper mood in which student has to write Essay, Precis, Letter, Application etc.
What is the complete syllabus of SSC CGL? , SSC CGL Full Syllabus 2021
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus
1. General Intelligence And Reasoning
2. General Awareness:- History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Physics Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, Current Affairs
3. Quantitative Aptitude (Maths ):- Number System, Percentage, Ratio, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit And Loss, Mixture, Discount, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Basic Algebra, Triangle, Circle, Height, and Distance इत्यादि।
4. English Comprehension:- Synonyms and Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Grammar Skills, Passage, Comprehension, Spelling Error
SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus:-
1. Quantitative Aptitude (Maths ) :-
Number System, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Profit And Loss, Discount, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Basic Algebra इत्यादि।
2. English Language and Comprehension:- Comprehension Passage, Conversion Into Direct / Indirect, Narration The Active / passive, Voice Of Verbs, Improvement of Sentence, One Word Substitution, Spelling Idiom & Phrase, Spot The Error Synonyms and Antonyms
3. Statistics:- Probability Theories, Distribution, variance, Deviation Dispersion इत्यादि।
4. General Studies:- Indian Economy, Finance Fundamentals of Finance & Accounting, Economics, Market Analysis, Money and Banking इत्यादि।
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus :- Tier III is subjective paper and pen mood.
- SSC CGL Tier IV Syllabus:-
SSC CGL Test:- Data Entry Speed Test, Computer Proficiency Test, it is for special posts like – Tax Assistants, Assistant Section Officer of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), (MEA), (SFIO) and (GSI)
What should be the age and educational qualification
For SSC CGL minimum age should be 20 and maximum age should be 30 years and for educational qualification you should have completed graduation with any subject from any recognized university.
Posts under SSC CGL
1. Assistant Section Officer Central Secretariat
3. Assistant Section Officer (Intelligence Bureau)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Railway)
5. Income Tax Inspector (CBDT)
6. Sub Inspector ( CBI )
7. Assistant Section Officer (In Foreign Affairs)
8. Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)
9. Inspector (Central Excise Department)
10. Divisional Accountant
Know about BPSC….
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|