SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form – 2200 Vacancies: – The State Bank of India has discharged an official notification to recruit the intrigued, qualified possibility for the post of Probationary Officers. State Bank of India invites online application form to fill the 2200 vacant position for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Past month SBI has Recruited 18850 clerk vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who have dreams to work in the banking sector.
SBI PO Exam syllabus 2023 pattern New
Candidates who are interested to make their carrier in Government banking fields may apply for this SBI PO 2023 online from 04th May to 24th May 2023. Candidates are advised to stay on this page to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form. Click on the below-defined link to apply directly from this page.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Apply online for 2200 posts
As we all know the (SBI) State Bank of India is India’s largest bank having around 17000 Home Branch’s in India. Presently SBI has invited the application form for those applicants who were waiting for job opportunities in SBI. Candidates can apply for the Probationary Officers 2200 Post, Online through the official website of SBI. Form Filling Process has been started for SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
SBI clerk Previous year question paper download pdf
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2023: – All interested candidates who are going to apply online must have a graduation degree in any order from a perceived college/university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government. The applicants who are in the last year/semester of their graduation are also eligible to apply for SBI PO 2023 vacancies.
SBI PO recruitment previous year question paper pdf download
Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2023:- All the applicants who are interested to apply for the above post must be between 21 years to 30 years till April 01st, 2023. According to government policies, Age relaxation will be applicable for eligible candidates.
Selection Procedure for SBI PO Recruitment 2023:- SBI is going to conduct an examination to choose the eligible Candidate. Applicants shall be selected on bellow mentioned examination basis:-
- First SBI will conduct a Preliminary Examination.
- After that Main Examination.
- Then Group Discussion.
- And final selection will be done after the Interview.
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2023:- As per notification circulated by the examination authority the application fees will be applicable for General/OBC – Rs.600 /- & For SC/ST/PWD -Rs.100 /-
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Important Details:-
- SBI PO Examination Authority: State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Application form submission Date: 4th May 2023
- Company URL: sbi.co.in
- Result for preliminary exam: 18th July 2023
- Total No of Vacancies: 2200
- Vacancy : Probationary Officer
- Last date of online Application: 24th May 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Date: 14th June 2023
- SBI PO Examination Date: 2nd July 2023 to 10th July 2023
Instructions to Apply Online SBI PO Recruitment 2023: – We are here showing some very simple steps to apply online:-
How To Apply SBI Po Form
- Applicants must need to log onto the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- After that Click on Careers and after the web page opened click Latest Announcement.
- Make a selection for the PO and click on Apply Online.
- Get registered yourself & after that fill all the details in blank boxes & upload your signature, photo and click on Submit button.
- After that applicant will be navigate on payment page, make ready your credit/debit card to make payment.
- Once successful submission of online application, applicants need to take printout of online application for publish utilizations.
If applicants want to know more about the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form, then they can visit the official web page of SBI.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download the advertisement