SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023:
SBI clerk recruitment 2023 notification was released on the internet. If you are searching latest banking job must go to the official website of the State bank of India. State bank of India (SBI) organization was issued SBI Junior associate and Agriculture Associate recruitment 2023 for 15000 posts in various sectors. A million candidates are searching for jobs in the State bank of India for clerk posts.
SBI Clerk JA & JAA recruitment 2023
Now SBI organization has published a notification regarding SBI Clerk JA & JAA recruitment 2023 in clerk sections. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SBI clerk vacancy 2023 through our website as well as visit the official website. The bank was uploaded SBI Clerk JA & JAA notification 2023 on the main portal. Before applying for this job, candidates must check full SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2023 for Junior associate & Agriculture associate. We are uploading full details regarding SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2023.
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria 2023 For JA and JAA
After a long time, waiting was over. SBI financial company has been announced a large number of vacancies in the Clerk Department. SBI clerk junior associate and Agriculture associate exam Eligibility criteria 2023 was mentioned on official notification. Candidates can check full details regarding SBI Clerk eligibility criteria 2023 for JA and JAA through this article. In this year, those students who are appearing in the final semester of your graduation can also apply for this recruitment.
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria 2023 Junior Associate and Agriculture :
- Name of organization – State bank of India
- Post name – Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate
- Number of Posts – 15000
- Job category – Government
- Job Location – All Over India
- Information about – SBI clerk Eligiblity Criteria 2023
- Official website – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 full details:
SBI clerk junior associate and agriculture eligibility criteria 2023 education qualification:
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria Educational Qualification:
BOB Recruitment 2023 – BOB Specialist Officer Application form 1039 posts apply online
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria for junior associate:
- Candidates must have to complete graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central Government.
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria For Junior Agriculture Associate:
- Applicants should have to complete graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a government recognized university or any institute.
Note –Those applicants who are appearing in the final year of graduation may also be applied for this recruitment. To the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to submit you’re of having passed the graduation or before the time of joining.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30-06-2023.
SBI Clerk Important document:
- Candidates have the date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued from the University.
- Applicants have Matriculate Ex- Servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army special Certificated of Education or corresponding certificate in navy or airforce.
- Candidates should be write and speak in English language.
SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria 2023 Age criteria:
- Applied students should be not below 20 years and not more than 28 years I.E candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-042398 and not later than 01-042396.
Age relaxation of upper age limit:
|Other backward classes (OBC)||3 years|
|GEN (PWD)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-012380 to 31-122389||5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman||3 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husband||9 years|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-2023175-980/4-23095-1145/7-28110-2120
Probation period: (Read Very Carefully):
- Those students who will be selected for this recruitment follow governed by the terms and condition of the service regulation of the bank in force at the joining.
- The newly selected applicants for Junior associate and Junior agriculture associate will be probation for a minimum period of 6 month.
- 15 prescribede-lessons will be required to be completed by newly appointed Junior associate/Junior Agriculture associate during the probation period. For getting confirmed in the bank, failing which their probation will be extend till completion of the same.
Read official notification for the full news
SBI Clerk Eligibility Application Fee:
- For OBC/General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
SBI Clerk Eligibility Pre-exam training:
- State bank of India will be arranged Pre exam training for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD candidates before the examination.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Selection Procedure:
- Written exam (Pre & main)
- Personal Interview
We hope, you get each and everything about SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Judicial associates and Agriculture associates. If you have any doubt regarding SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2023 give a comment in the comment box.
visit our website for more information regarding SBI clerk Eligibility criteria 2023 at www.aspdashboard.in.