Sahaj Portal Full Guide
Sahaj Retail limited or Sahaj portal is a Public incorporated company that provides a variety of online services. It provides digital and financial services in rural areas where digitalization is still lacking. Currently, there are almost 92,000 SahajKendras spread across 23 States / Union Territories of India according to the information given on the official portal. As of now, the Sahaj dashboard is operational in the following States and Union Territories:
|Andhra Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Himachal Pradesh||West Bengal|
List of Services offered on the Sahaj Portal
|SAHAJ Shiksha / E-learning.||The Sahaj portal through its Sahaj Shiksha or e-learning services makes it easy for the people living in rural areas to access a variety of learning resources from all over the globe digitally and that too at very affordable rates. Skill and knowledge development further help people in increasing employability or even being self-employed.|
|SAHAJ PAY / Utility Payments||People can get their electricity bill paid through Sahaj Seva Kendras and not just some other services like Mobile, DTH recharge, etc. can also be availed from the Kendra|
|SAHAJ SURAKSHA / Financial Services||Sahaj Suraksha as the name says comes with services like Life, motor, and health insurance.|
|SAHAJ GOVERNMENT / Government to Consumer ( G2C )||Sahaj Retail limited is facilitated by the government of India to provide G2C services at the Gram Panchayat level. It includes a PAN card, ration card, Aadhaar card services, etc.|
|SAHAJ BANKING / Financial Inclusion||Banking services like fund transfer make it easy for people living in rural areas to receive funds from their working family people in urban areas.|
What is Sahaj Mitr?
Sahaj Mitr is a VLE ( village level entrepreneur ) who is responsible for providing all the services offered on the Sahaj Portal to the people living in his/her rural area. The Sahaj Mitr or VLE provides all these services directly to the people for a specific commission.
Registration on the Sahaj Portal
Users can register on the Sahaj portal as a business or as an individual as well. Categories under which Sahaj registration can be done are given below:
- Sahaj Mitr
- Param Mitr
- SeP – Sahaj E-Shiksha Partner
- SIP – Sahaj Institutional Partner
- E-stamp centre operator
To register as one of these follow the step by step process given below.
- Visit the official Sahaj portal by following this link.
- On the homepage click on the registration option and under it select the new registration option as shown in the image below.
- Now the registration page will open where you need to select your entity type, category, area, and some other options as shown in the image below.
- After filling in these details, now the user needs to provide other important details like bank account details, address, etc., and need to upload all the documents required.
- After that user need to submit the form and after successful submission, the applicant will be notified with a message on the registered mobile number which will include the registration number.
Documents required and Eligibility
|Passport size photo||Only Indian Citizens are eligible to register|
|A Cancelled check and passbook||Applicant must have a valid bank account|
|Police verification||The minimum age for the applicant is 18 years|
|Aadhar card, PAN card & Educational certificate||The applicant must have all the required documents|
How To Check SAHAJ Application Status
After registration, all the applicants receive a message including their application or registration number which is used to track the status of their application. Just keep that number handy and follow the step by step process given below to check your application or registration status on the Sahaj Portal.
- Visit the official Sahaj Portal by following this link
- On the home page select the registration option and under it click on the ” Know Registration Status ” option as shown in the image below.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your application or registration ID
- After validation of your provided information, your registration status will appear on the screen.
Sahaj Portal Login
- Follow the link of the Official Sahaj Portal given above and on the home page of the official portal fill in your Username and Password in the login panel as shown in the image below.
- After filling in the credentials, click on the login button.
- Your provided credentials will be validated and after successful validation, your Sahaj dashboard will open.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|