RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme Full Guide
The Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched by the chief minister of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Jaganmohan Reddy along with the Minister of Agriculture and Co-operation. The scheme was launched in June 2019, with the aim of providing farmers and their families with the financial assistance of Rs.13,500 annually, which will be transferred in 3 installments which are divided as follows-
|Rs. 7500 in the month of May|
|Rs. 4000 in the month of October|
|Rs. 2000 in the month of January|
YSRRB(2021-22) Payment Status
The beneficiaries include Landless Tenant Farmers, ROFR cultivators belonging to minority communities, and families of each and every farmer of the state who applies for the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme. This scheme is one of the Nine welfare schemes introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh, known as the Navratna welfare schemes.
Also Check full guide and latest updates on the YSR Bheema Scheme of Andhra Pradesh
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- The Beneficiaries should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh and engaged in the agricultural sector
- Small marginal farmers, tenants, ROFR Cultivators are eligible to apply for this scheme
- The farmers who are a part of the PM-Kisan yojana can also be a part of this scheme
HOW TO BE A BENEFICIARY OF THE RYTHU BHAROSA SCHEME-
- Visit the official web page of the scheme by clicking here.
- Look for the LOGIN button on the right side of the homepage and click on it.
- The login page will open wherein enter your user id (Mobile Number) and your password, enter the captcha code and submit.
- You will then receive an OTP on your mobile number which you need to verify by entering on the screen.
- You will then be registered on the portal, You can apply for the scheme by filling the application form for RYTGU Bharosa available on the dashboard.
Another way of becoming a beneficiary of the Rythu Bharosa scheme is-
- Visit the nearest YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendra in your area.
- You will be provided with an application form, fill the form and submit it at the centre itself along with the required documents.
- The authorities/volunteers will then shortlist the eligible farmers and the report will then be forwarded to the revenue officials.
- After the final list is prepared, it goes to the government and is available district wise on the online web portal.
- The volunteers will help you with the credentials of your login on the portal.
HOW TO CHECK THE BENEFICIARY LIST-
- Log in to your RYTHU Bharosa account on the official web portal by following the above procedure.
- On the dashboard, look for the link saying “beneficiary data” and click on it.
- The district-wise beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen, you need to select your District and Block to see the list of your area and check your name in it.
Check Your ysr rythu bharosa Payment Status Online-
- Visit the official web portal of YSR RYTHU Bharosa – ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage itself, Look for the link “Know your RythuBharosa Status” and click on it.
- On the page that will open, You need to fill in your “Aadhar number” and submit it.
- The status of your account and payments will be displayed on the screen.
HOW TO CHECK INPUT SUBSIDY STATUS-
- Visit the official web portal of the scheme – ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage itself, Look for the link “Know your Input subsidy Status” and click on it.
- On the page that will open, You need to fill in your “Aadhar number” or your ‘mobile number” and submit it.
- The status of your account and subsidy will be displayed on the screen.
BENEFITS OF THE RYTHU BHAROSA SCHEME
- YSR Rythu Bharosa is a state-level scheme that aims at providing the farmers in need with benefits that will help them grow and earn a better livelihood.
- The farmers who are eligible for this scheme can also avail of the borewell facility and free electricity for nine hours a day
- The farmers with tractors as their means of transport will be provided with rest from the road taxes and also, Cold storage units will be made available in various areas.
- The land-owning farmers will be benefited from Rs.13,500, including Rs.6000 from the PM-Kisan fund.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|