RTU B.Tech Exam Syllabus
The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) B. Tech. examination syllabus covers the entire range of topics that a student is expected to learn during the course of the degree programme. The syllabus is updated and revised on a regular basis to ensure that it covers the latest developments in the field of engineering and technology.
The RTU B. Tech. examination syllabus is divided into eight semesters, with each semester covering a specific set of topics. The topics covered in each semester are as follows:
- Semester 1: Mathematics, Basic Sciences, Engineering Graphics, English Language, and Communication Skills
- Semester 2: Engineering Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering
- Semester 3: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering
- Semester 4: Computer Science and Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering
- Semester 5: Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, and Manufacturing Processes and Automation
- Semester 6: Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Geotechnical Engineering
- Semester 7: Transportation Engineering, Highway Engineering, and Water Resources Engineering
The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) examination is a three-year undergraduate course that covers a range of topics in engineering and technology. The syllabus for the examination is designed to test the students’ understanding of the fundamental principles of engineering and technology, and their ability to apply these principles to solve real-world problems.
RTU B.Tech examination syllabus
The first year of the RTU B.Tech examination syllabus covers the basics of engineering and technology, including mathematics, physics, and chemistry. In the second year, the students learn about the principles of mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science. The third year of the syllabus focuses on specialized areas of engineering and technology, such as environmental engineering, industrial engineering, and information technology.
The RTU B.Tech examination syllabus is designed to test the students’ understanding of the fundamental principles of engineering and technology. The syllabus includes a range of topics in mathematics, physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, environmental engineering, industrial engineering, and information technology.