RPSC RAS Recruitment notification 2022 apply online for 703 posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the RPSC RAS Recruitment notification 2022 in Rajasthan for all ministerial duties. All candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can now apply online on the official website of RPSC for the recruitment process. In this article,
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 apply online
we are providing you with the official notification which has been published on the RPSC website and we will discuss the eligibility criteria and exam pattern for the recruitment of RAS/RTS in Rajasthan State. Check full details regarding RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2022 for 703 posts.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2022 for RAS/RTS Posts
As we mentioned earlier, there are many posts for which the Government of Rajasthan recruits fresh graduate candidates for the fulfilment of all posts which are vacant in various sectors of Rajasthan state. Download the official notification about the RPSC RAS Recruitment notification 2022 here on the link provided below.
RPSC RAS Recruitment apply online
All candidates who are eligible for the examination and who want to try their fortune in Rajasthan Administrative Services can now apply online on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Before applying for this post candidates must check the RPSC RAS RTS recruitment notification 2022
RPSC RTS recruitment 2022 notification pdf download:
Online applications will be accepted from the Expected date of 10th October, on the official website of RPSC for online applications. All candidates who want to apply for the exam should confirm first if they are eligible or not. Read the whole advertisement with attention to make sure you fulfil all the eligibility criteria set for the examination. All candidates who are eligible can apply online on the official website of RPSC after October.
RPSC RAS recruitment notification 2022 full details:
Every year RPSC conducts various examinations for the recruitment of skilled candidates for various posts in the state. RPSC is the official recruitment body of the Government of Rajasthan. RAS is the top-level examination of Rajasthan state which is conducted by RPSC every year. This year as well RPSC has released the RPSC RAS recruitment notification 2022 for various posts in RAS and RTS. All eligible candidates are invited to apply online well before the last date of the examination.
RPSC RAS Exam Eligibility Criteria and RPSC RTS Eligibility Criteria
All eligible candidates for the posts of RAS and RTS can now check their eligibility criteria in the official notification attached below. Candidates should download the notification and read all the instructions to know more about the examination process and application process.
All candidates who want to appear in the examination must be above 21 years old but more than 35 years. Candidates need to read the educational qualification details in the official notification attached herewith.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2022 Educational qualification:
- Those candidates are going to participate in the RAS pre-exam, must have completed a degree at any of the universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants act, 1956or possess an equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2022 Age limit:
- Age should be between 21 to 35 years
RPSC RTS Notification 2022 important date:
- RAS Notification released to date –update soon
- Online application form starting date – update soon
- Closing date of online application form –update soon
- Date of examination – update soon
- Admit card releasing date – update soon
- Result declaration date – Update soon
- Final Allotment – As soon
Scheme of Selection in RAS:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Personal Interview
RPSC RAS Preliminary exam pattern:
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge and General Science||200||3 hours|
RPSC RAS Main exam pattern:
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper 2||General Studies -II||200|
|Paper 3||General Studies- III||200|
|Paper 4||General Studies-IV||200|
RPSC RAS Exam Notification Download 2022:
RPSC released the official notification for the recruitment of RAS/RTS in the state in various departments. All candidates who want to read the advertisement can download the same from here. This is the official notification provided by RPSC.
For further details about the change in posts, dates, and application process candidates should regularly be in touch with the official website of RPSC. Bookmark our page for more about the recruitment process and study material for the RAS preliminary examination 2022. Download the advertisement below.
How to Apply for RPSC RAS recruitment notification 2022 apply online:
- Interested candidates must need to visit the official website which is mentioned above in this article
- Click on “Recruitment” tab
- Check RPSC RAS/RTS Recruitment 2022 notification and read it very carefully
- Then need to click on “RAS Online application form” link
- Fill application form without any error
- Click on submit button and save it on your personal computer for future use
RPSC RAS/RTS Official Notification Download PDF(link)
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|