Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspectors in the state through a common recruitment exam conducted by the organization. Applications for the recruitment exam have been announced and all the candidates who are interested in the exam should apply online on the official website of the organization.
Applications for the examination are being submitted online and all those candidates who are applying for the recruitment exam are invited to apply online on the official website of RPSC.
Recruitment of Sub Inspectors will be done on the basis of written examination and physical efficiency tests which will be conducted in the common recruitment drive which will be conducted by the organization. In this article, we are talking about the recruitment exam and the procedure of online application. Eligible candidates should check the criteria and application criteria here and apply for the exam here.
RPSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form Procedure
Applications for the recruitment exams of Sub Inspectors in the state will be accepted online and all the candidates who are appearing in the exam are advised to register online on the official website of the commission well before the last date of registration.
All the important details regarding the recruitment exam are provided here, so know about the eligibility criteria for the exam and apply for the online recruitment exam from here. All the appearing candidates should follow the procedure below to apply for the recruitment exam.
Sbi Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the organization and start a new application for the exam.
- Fill in basic information about the candidate and submit your details in the form.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph and signature scan on the registration form for the biometric identification of the candidate.
- Fill in the mode of application fee payment and make your payment in that mode only.
- Height: For Male candidates: 168 cms.
- Height: For Female candidates: 152 cms.
- Chest: For Male candidates only: 81 cms.
- Weight: For Female candidates only: 47.5 kg.
- Applicants from SC/ST Category will be eligible to get a 5 cms rebate in height and chest.
Rajasthan Police SI eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Test Criteria
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is an important part of the SI recruitment exam and all the candidates who are appearing in the exam should pass the physical test of the exam to be eligible for the recruitment. Download the necessary physical efficiency test criteria here to check about the test and eligibility for the recruitment exam. All the eligible candidates are invited to appear online in the recruitment exam through the common recruitment exam. Check the eligibility and criteria for the Physical Efficiency Test from here.
Raj Gram Sevak Pay Scale After joining || ग्राम सेवक की सॅलरी
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector/Platoon Commander|
|Notification Release Date||3rd February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th March 2023 (23rd June 2023 – Reopened Applications)|
|Admit Card Release Date||7th September 2023|
|Exam Date||13th to 15th September 2023|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Must Read These Articles
- Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2023 Notification || Apply Online Rajasthan Police SI Bharti 2023-2024
- Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2023 apply online
- Rajasthan Police SI Physical Test 2023 Online Form and Physical Test Criteria
- Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2023-24 Physical Test
- Rajasthan Library officer recruitment 2023 -2023 3rd Grade Bharti apply online
- Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2023 Sub Inspector Vacancy Apply