Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan JEN/AEN Notification 2023, Rajasthan Energy department Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Energy Department has invited the Applications for appointment on the posts of Assistant Engineers(AEN), Junior Engineers (JEN), and Junior Chemist in 5 power companies which are Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN), Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN), Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
(JVVN), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN) and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVVN) are wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. The eligible candidates can apply online for AEN/JEN post online by visiting the authority website. Authority will recruit a total of 3630 qualified candidates in which (AEN 284 Post), (JEN 817 Post) and Junior Chemist 23 Post.
RVUNL Recruitment 2023 for 3630 JEN/AEN Posts
Applicants can apply for AEN from 15/09/2023 to 05/10/2023. For JEN and Junior Chemist from Expected October to November via http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/, http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl Candidates are informed that they need to apply online only and as application received through online only will be entertained. Many applicants are waiting for the Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2023 Bharti News Application Form.
Authority Applicants can visit the official web page to get detailed information related to this recruitment, like all terms & conditions, requisite educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age, the procedure of apply online, admissible relaxations, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. Candidates can get all these details on this web page as well. Detailed information is below:
|Raj Police SI Exam syllabus||Raj Gram Sevak Syllabus||Raj Gram Sevak Cut off|
|Raj Police SI Cut off||RRB NTPC result 2023||Raj SI Previous year Papers|
Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2023 Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for AEN: The Applicants who want to apply for AEN Post must have B.E. / B.Tech degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Construction along with at least 60% marks. If candidates belong to SC/ST/PH/PWD, they need to secure 40% marks, and if candidates belong to AMIE, they need 50% marks.
Educational Qualification for JEN: The Applicants who want to apply for the JEN post must have the Engineering 4 year degree course in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Construction.
Educational Qualification for Chemist: Applicants must hold two years full-time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized board.
Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Age Limit for AEN: For this Post, Candidates need to complete 21 years but should not be more than 38 years as of 01/01/2023. Male Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are permitted for women general applicants, and ten years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates. Ten years of age relaxation will be allowed for PH available candidates, 13 years for BC/SBC candidates, and 13 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit for JEN & Chemist: For this Post, Candidates need to complete 21 years but should not be more than 37 years as of 01/01/2023. Male Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are permitted for women general applicants, and ten years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates. Ten years of age relaxation will be allowed for PH available candidates, 13 years for BC/SBC candidates, and 13 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit for Chemist: For this Post, Candidates need to complete 21 years but should not be more than 37 years as of 01/01/2023. Male Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are permitted for women general applicants, and ten years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates.
Application Fee: UR (GEN) candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- application fee and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/SBC/BC/PHW. Application fee, once paid, will not be refunded, so check your eligibility before going to apply online. Applicants will be able to pay the application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/IMPS.
Selection Procedure For Rajasthan Energy JEN AEN Recruitment:
The applied candidates have to attend the Computer Based Written exam through Online Mode. Question papers will be in English medium except for Hindi paper. Questions will be objective types maximum of 100 marks. Applicants have to give answers from Reasoning and Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General, and English General Subjects.
There will not be any minus marking for any wrong answers. To become eligible for selection,n candidates have secured a minimum of 30% Marks for General candidates and 20% Marks for SC/BC/SBC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates. There is no interview process for the above selection.
Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment Admit Card:
Applicants can download the Rajasthan Energy JEN AEN Recruitment admit Card by approaching the official website. Intimation link will be sent to candidates on their email id applicants can also click on that link, and then they will redirect to admit card download page.
Applicants can download the admit Card by utilizing their Registration Number/Roll Number and Passwords/Date of Birth. Admit Card is essential, and every candidate needs to carry it to escape any bother. The link will be activated for download the admit card 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Name of The Post||Starting Date of Online Application||Closing Date of Online Application|
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Junior Engineer (JEN)||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Junior Chemist||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibha Recruitment 2023 Apply online Steps
- Candidates need to choose one company to apply online first of all. The Name of companies has been given above.
- Applicants are suggested to apply online via official website only.
- Applicants are educated that keep a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number as RVUN/Nigams will sent the intimation/information to download the admit card on this email id.
- Applicants need to open the official web site and click on the “Apply Online” and after that a new page will be open.
- For Register the application applicants need to choose tab “Click Here for New Registration” and submit the contact details, name email id, mobile number. After that your password and user id will be appeared on the page, keep it safe for publish use. Applicants will get this information via email id as well.
- Now applicants need fill the application form by entering the accurate information in the application form. Click on submit button.
- Please check your information given in the boxes and if ok then click on validate your details & save and next button.
- After that candidates must have to upload their scanned color photo and signature as per specifications given in notifications.
- Click on preview tab to preview and verify the information before final submission.
- After properly completion of application form, candidates need to click on payment tab to precede the payment fee.
- Candidates need to pay the required pay as per their convenience but through only specified method in notification.
- After submitted the application form, the system will generate a unique Registration code.
- Applicants need to keep this code safe for publish use.