PM Kisan Scheme & pmkisan.gov.in Portal Guide
pmkisan.gov.in is a portal established by the Department of agriculture, cooperation, and farmers welfare of the government of India. The Ministry of Agriculture and farmer’s welfare runs this portal to provide various facilities to the beneficiaries of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or the PM-Kisan scheme which is an income support scheme for small and marginal farmers and the facilities are like checking the status of registration, viewing beneficiary lists, registering and applying for the mentioned schemes, etc.
Pm Kisan beneficiary list
Under this scheme, which the Government of India is funding, farmers and their families are entitled to Rs.6000 per annum divided into 3 instalments. The funds are transferred directly to the accounts of the farmers. Read the article below to know all about the scheme including the eligibility criteria, exclusions, registration and login process, etc.
PM Kisan beneficiary status Check
Farmers who have applied for the PM-Kisan scheme which is an income support scheme for all the landholding farmers and their families can check the registration/beneficiary status on the official portal itself by following the steps given below-
- Visit the official portal of PM-Kisan from HERE.
- On the homepage of the Pmkisan.gov.in portal, Look for the button saying “Beneficiary Status” under the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on the right side and click on it.
- A new page will open wherein you will have the option to search for your beneficiary status using either your Aadhar number, mobile number, or your account number. select the one you find easy.
All of the state governments have multiple welfare schemes for the agriculture sector some of which are covered on our portal. For agriculture schemes in Bihar Read this guide.
How to check the list of beneficiaries
- Visit the official web page of PM-Kisan from HERE.
- On the homepage of the Pmkisan.gov.in portal, Look for the button saying “Beneficiary list” under the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on the right side and click on it.
- On the page that will open, you need to select the details like District, Sub-district, State, Block, Village, etc., and then click on view report.
- The report will then be displayed on the screen with a list of beneficiary farmers where you can check your name in front of your PM-Kisan IDs.
Eligibility criteria for the PM-Kisan scheme
- The beneficiaries should be small and marginal farmer families owning combined landholdings of up to 2 hectares.
- The farmer family should be adhering to the definition of family which includes- Husband, Wife, and Children
- The farmers should not be institutional landholders
- The farmer should have a bank account of his own and valid ID Proofs.
- For knowing the exclusions of the scheme click here.
Also read about the RYTHU Bharosa scheme of Andhra Pradesh covered on our portal
IMPORTANT UPDATE- Kisan Credit Card
Under a special drive conducted by the government of India, The government is aiming to saturate all the farmers of the country with a Kisan Credit Card.
- The farmers registered under the PM-Kisan scheme can apply for the Kisan credit card by visiting the bank in which they possess a PM-Kisan account.
- The farmers who already have a KCC can visit their bank branches to get their credit limit increased.
- If any farmer wants to get their KCC activated, they can also visit their bank branches.
- To apply for a Kisan Credit Card, The farmers need to visit the banks along with the details of their land records, and the record of all the crops sown by them so that they can get a sanctioned limit accordingly.
- All you have to do is visit your bank branches will the necessary documents, Fill in a one-page form and attach the copies of documents, and submit the form at the bank.
- The forms are also available on the website of banks and on the PM-Kisan website. You can find the form here.
- The KCC will be delivered within 2 weeks of applying for it.
Download the Kisan credit card form from the official portal –
On the right side of the homepage of Pmkisan.gov.in, look for the button “Download KCC Form”, Click on the button and the form will appear on a new page in pdf form. You can save the form and get it printed out for use.
Registration for PM-Kisan Scheme
- Visit the official web page of pm Kisan gov in registration form HERE.
- On the homepage of the Pmkisan.gov.in portal, Look for the button saying “New Farmer registration” under the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on the right side and click on it.
- On the page that will open, Enter your Aadhar number, Select your state and fill in the code shown in the space provided.
- After submitting these details, If you are already registered your details will open on a new page and if you are not, A new page with a registration form will open wherein you will have to fill in details related to yourself, your land holdings as a farmer, address, bank account details, etc.
- After proofreading the details, click on save and your form will be submitted. Your registration number and reference ID will be displayed on the screen. Save the same for future references.
PM Kisan account Login Process
- Visit the official web page of PM-Kisan from HERE.
- On the top of the homepage of the Pmkisan.gov.in portal, Look for the option of “login” and click on it.
- On the page that will open, You have to enter your User id set at the time of registration and the password. Then enter the Image code given in the box and click on log in.
- You will reach the dashboard of your PM-Kisan account.
CONTACT DETAILS –
PM-Kisan Helpline No.011-24300606
You can also download the PM-Kisan mobile application which is available on the play store, You can also find a link to the App on the official portal of PM-KISAN is Pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Scheme FAQ
How many times will the farmers get funds in a year?
The Pm-Kisan scheme entitles the beneficiary farmers to Rs.6000 per year which is given to them in 3 equal instalments. That is Rs.2000 is given after every 4 months. The 1st instalment is transferred between December to March, The 2nd instalment is transferred between April to July, The 3rd instalment is transferred between August to November.
How will the family of the farmer get to know if his/her name is on the beneficiary list?
For the ease of farmers and their families, The panchayats in their area will have a copy of the list of beneficiaries of their area. If you want to check the beneficiary list online, you can follow the steps given in the article above to do so.
What is the eligibility to apply for the scheme?
The farmer families applying for the scheme should be holding cultivable land counting to 2 hectares at least, for other eligibility criteria refer to the article above.
|Check Result||Click Here|
|Check Admit Card||Click Here|
|अपने गाँव, ग्राम पंचायत की योजना देखें||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|