NABARD Syllabus, Download NABARD Exam Pattern, Check NABARD Previous Year Papers,
Here is good news for all the candidates, who are looking the NABARD Exam Syllabus 2022 here and there. We are provided NABRD Grade A Syllabus 2022 here as given below on our web page. Those candidates now need to require their Exam Syllabus or Pattern for preparation of examination. They can download their NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 through as our web page. By the help of Exam Syllabus or Patter you can get higher in the NABRD Examination. Candidates want to any more details about National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Pre and Main Exam Date and Timing and other you stay and connected with us. Candidates if you any more information about NABARD Bank Exam Syllabus 2022 you may visit official web site nabard.org.
NABARD Syllabus 2022
Few days before the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has been released an official notification for the various 108 Assistant manager posts. Large numbers of candidates have been applied in the Posts on before the last date 10th July 2022. Now all the candidates are looking their NABARD Asst Manager Exam Pattern or Syllabus very eagerly because few time left for Prelims examination, so all the candidates are tensed and nerves. Exam Syllabus is very important for all the candidates because the can study through Exam Syllabus or Pattern and Access higher Marks. So all the candidates download their NABARD Grade A Exam Syllabus 2022 Completely, then start you exam preparation.
@nabard.org Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Organization Name : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Name of Posts : Assistant Manager Posts (Grade A)
- No of Posts :91 Posts
- Job Location : All India
- Job Type : Banking Jobs
- Last Date of Application Form : 10th July 2022
- Preliminary Exam Date : August 2022 (Expected )
- Official web site : nabard.org
NABARD Grade A Previous year papers with solution download
Those candidates who are going to prepare for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam can download their NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pervious Paper for practicing the question and know about exam pattern. In this page , we have include the Last Five year NABAR Model Paper with solution. You can access on our web through as given below links, candidates want to any more details such as exam date and Timing and other important details , you may visit official web site nabard.org
NABARD Grade A Selection Process
All the candidates are informed who have applied in this application Form the selection will be done in three phase such as given below mention.
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Phase-II : Main Examination MCQ and Descriptive Pattern
- Phase-III : Interview
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern – Grade- A
Here is good news for all the candidates who are looking the NABARD Assistant Manager Posts Exam Syllabus 2022. Here we are provided All phase exam paper Pattern as given bellow you can check it.
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Phase||Exam Type||Subjected||Marks||Time Duration|
|Economic & Social Issue (With Focus On Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India )||40|
NABAR Grade A Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Exam Type||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Descriptive||General English||100||90 Minute|
|Economic and Social Issues and Agri. And Rural Development, (with Focus on Rural India) For General Posts and Agriculture for Candidates applying for Manager (RDBS ) Agriculture Post||
NABARD Bank Asst Manager Syllabus 2022
Syllabus For Reasoning:
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
Syllabus For General Awareness:
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
Syllabus For General English:
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages etc.
Syllabus For Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
Syllabus For Agriculture
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
Syllabus For Food Processing
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Dairy Technology
- Technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- Technology of Animal Products
- Packaging Technology
The post NABARD Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers with Solution Download appeared first on All Sarkari Posts Dashboard.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|