Muhase Thik Hone Ka Upay :- Friends, in today’s date, every person wants to keep or make their face and body beautiful, attractive, smart, cute, beautiful, fair and soft. But due to many reasons and wrong eating habits and wrong lifestyle, problems like pimples, nail-acne, pimples and mouth ulcers start happening on the face, so let’s get rid of all these problems through this blog post. Learn more about home remedies and ayurvedic remedies. Remedies for acne in Hindi | acne
1. What is Acne Acne is generally a skin related problem of the body. Acne is mostly a simple problem arising due to hormonal changes and wrong eating habits in the body. Some food items are such that eating them has a bad effect on the skin of our body, due to which there are problems like acne on the face, the health of the person is also dependent on Vata, Pitta, Kapha, because Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Etc. will not be healthy, if its quantity increases, then due to this also there is a risk of getting pimples on your face. Muhase Thik Hone Ka Upay
Pimples The problem of pimples is seen more on the face and along with the face, acne is also seen on the back and shoulders. Acne is more commonly seen on the face and back and it is never seen on the palms and soles of the body.
Pimples can occur at any time from about 14 years to 29 years of age and are seen in both boys and girls in adolescence. There are marks like spots on the face.
There are many types of acne (Muhase Thik Hone Ka Upay)
- Papules These are like enlargement and they look like pink color, and when they come out on the face then there is a lot of pain.
- Pustules These come out in the form of small pimples or pimples.
- Nodules or come out on the skin of the body in a very small depth and their size is large and they give a lot of pain.
- Cysts or cysts now come out on the skin and leave scars on the face even after it has healed many times.
- Whiteheads are a small type.
- Blackheads are also similar to pink pimples but they are black in color and appear on the surface of the skin.
Why do acne break out?
There can be many reasons for acne pimples, such as genetic diseases, contraceptive medicines, increased amount of bile and phlegm in the body, balanced diet or diet, infection, mental stress and lack of water in the body. There is a problem like acne, pimples, stains, spots
genetic disease :- If any one of your family members i.e. mother or father has the problem of acne pimples, then you too (12-19) can have acne between the age of 12. But there is nothing to worry about as it gets better on its own.
infection – Acne on the face, pimple gold, bacterial can also be a major reason. Because acne is a disease caused by bacteria which looks red in color and it is very painful when touched.
mental stress Due to mental stress, there is a risk of getting pimples on the face. Because of the stress hormones present in the body due to mental stress, the secretion of stress hormones starts increasing.
birth control pill If a woman consumes contraceptive pill in large quantity, then due to this pimples start appearing on her face.
lack of water in the body It can also be caused due to lack of water in the body because by drinking less amount of water, the hormones in the body are not properly hydrated. If you drink more water then your face always remains glowing.
diet or diet If you consume more oily food, chili masala, biryani, pizza, burger and many types of fast food and junk food, then due to this you can have pimples on your face.
Symptoms of Acne
There can be many symptoms of pimples such as – whiteheads (closed clogged pores), blackheads (open clogged pores and can be symptoms of noble type
Some home remedies to cure acne are given below.
1. Uses of Neem To eliminate pimples, make a paste by grinding soft leaves of neem and mix a small amount of multani mitti and rose water and apply it on the entire face and leave it for a while (10 to 15) minutes and then clean after that. wash with water
2. Aloe Vera:Aloe vera which is available in everyone’s homes in today’s date, cut aloe vera and leave it for 5-10 minutes, then apply it on the face or you can also use Patanjali aloe vera gel.
3. Lemon and Orange Make a paste by mixing lemon juice, multani mitti and rose water together and after drying the peel of the orange separately, grind it well and apply it on the entire face, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it with clean water.
4. Turmeric Turmeric is one of the best home remedies to get rid of pimples and blemishes because natural antibacterial and inflammatory properties are found in turmeric. 2 -3 spoons of turmeric, sandalwood 1 -2. Make a paste by mixing rose water and then apply it all over the face and leave it for 30 minutes.
5. Honey Honey is also a very good home remedy for pimples and scars. Pimples and blemishes get cured very quickly by applying honey on the face.
6. Cinnamon Cinnamon is a very beneficial recipe for pimples. If you make a paste by mixing cinnamon and honey and apply it on your face, then the stains on your face get cured.
7 sandalwood paste Sandalwood is a type of Ayurvedic tree which is useful in many types of diseases, one of which is pimples and stains If you apply a paste by mixing sandalwood and rose water, then the spots and pimples on your face will be cured very soon. become.
Read this also….