Meebhoomi is an online portal that was initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Govt. in 2023. The objective was to digitalize the land records in the state and provide easy accessibility of information and transparency to the landowners, buyers, and sellers. Most of the state governments have initiated such online portals for the same purpose after the Digital India Campaign, some of the state portals are Banglarbhumi of Bengal, Telangana’s CCLA, etc.
The Meebhoomi portal is being managed by the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. Through the Meebhoomi portal, the people of the state can acquire a variety of details and information like ROR 1-B ( Record of Rights ) / Jamabandi, Village map, etc.
Meebhoomi seva portal
We have provided a list below which includes all the information and services which are being provided on the Meebhoomi portal of Andhra Pradesh. These land records and information portal helps both the public and the government, for the public it makes the land information easily & efficiently accessible and for the Govt. it makes things transparent and easily trackable.
Information & Services provided on the Meebhoomi Portal of AP
Meebhoomi portal offers the following details about land in Andhra Pradesh:-
|Details of the owner of the Land ( ROR / Jamabandi )|
|FMB ( Field Measurement Book )|
|Revenue Court Cases details|
|Court Dispute details|
|Land Conversion details|
|Land Disputes details|
|Adangal and 1-B in|
How to Check Individual & Village Adangal on Meebhoomi Portal
Adangal is basically a local term of Andhra Pradesh which means records of land which includes the type of land, nature of the land, liabilities on land and some other crucial details of the land. People of Andhra Pradesh can easily check the Adangal information of land in the state through the Meebhoomi Portal, Just follow the step by step process given below to check the Individual & Village Adangal information.
How to create an account in meebhoomi portal
- Step.1 – Visit the official Meebhoomi portal by following this link or using this url ” meebhoomi.ap.gov.in ”
- Step.2 – Now hover over the Adangal option given in the menu bar of the homepage and you will get two options under it which are:
- Individual Adangal
- Village Adangal
- For reference, users can check the image given below.
- Step.3 – Now user can select from the 2 given option according to his/her requirement and a new page will open where the users are required to fill in some details like:
- Name of the District
- Name of the Zone
- Village Name
- And select from the options which are Survey number, Account Number, Aadhaar number, and the Automation records.
- On selecting Village Adangal, the user will have to enter only the district name, zone name, and village name. We have provided an image below for reference.
- Final Step – After filling in the details according to your selection, just click on the generate Adangal button and the information will appear on the screen.
How to check ROR / 1-B Record
ROR means the Record of Rights and in Andhra Pradesh local terms ROR is also termed as 1-B which is under the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. To check the ROR or 1-B details on the Meebhoomi Portal, just follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Step.1 – Visit the official Meebhoomi portal Andhra Pradesh by following the link given above.
- Step.2 – On the home page click on the ” 1-B ” option and under it select your 1-B option as shown in the image given below.
- Step.3 – A new page will open where the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Account Number
- After providing these details, the users are required to select from Survey number, Account number, Adaru number, Pattadar name & Automutation records. For reference users can check the image gien below.
- Final Step. – After filling the details just submit the details and once your details are validated, your 1-B record will appear on the screen.
For Village 1-B records
For the village 1-B records, all you need to do is select the Village 1-B option under the 1-B option which is given in the menu bar of the homepage of the official Meebhoomi portal. After selection, a new page will open where the users are required to enter some details which are similar to the process given above and then click on the submit button to get the Village 1-B records.
Aadhaar Card Linking process on the Meebhoomi Portal
For Aadhaar linking, click on the Aadhaar/other identities option given in the menu bar of the official portal’s homepage. Under it click on the Aadhaar linking option as shown in the image below.
A new page will open where the user needs to select the Aadhaar number option and then fill out some details like district, zone & village name then fill in the Aadhaar number then check the user consent option. Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process.
Similarly, you can link your mobile number to the records. All you need to do is select mobile number linking under Adhar/other identities from the home page.
How to check the status of the Aadhaar Seeding Request?
- On the homepage of the official portal, you need to select the Adhar Request Status option under the Adhar/other identities.
- A new page will open where you need to fill your District name and complaint number.
- After the validation of the details provided by you, your Aadhar seeding request status will show up.
Check FMB on the Meebhoomi Portal AP
To check the Field Measurement Book on the Meebhoomi portal, select the F.M.B option given in the menu bar of the homepage of the official portal. No, the Field Measurement Book page will open where you need to select the district, zone & village name then fill in the survey number. After filling in the required details click on the submit button and the FMB details will appear on the screen.
How to Check village map?/Meebhoomi map
- TO check the village map, visit the official Meebhoomi portal by following this url.
- From the homepage, click on the village map option given in the menu bar.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in some details like the district, zone and the village name and then click on the submit button as shown in the image given below.
- After clicking on the submit button, the map according to your filled details will appear on the screen.
By following the similar process which is given above, the users can check the details on the Meebhoomi portal:
Complaint Status Checking
If you have filed any complaints on the Meebhoomi portal then you can simply check the status of your filed complaint by following the process given below.
- Click on the complaints option given in the menu bar of the Meebhoomi portal’s homepage.
- Under it click on the complaint status option and a new page will open where the user is required to fill in his district name and the complaint number.
- After filling in the following details click on the check button and your provided details will be validated. After validation your complaint status will appear on the screen. ( For reference we have provided an image below )