Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana
National Institute of Transforming India (NITI) Aayog announces the launch of the new Yojana schemes that Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana for incentivising digital payment.
The government of India took a right decision against Corruption and Black Money firstly Mr. Narendra Modi ban the Rs. 500 and Rs. 100- notes. But this decision did not solve the cash crunch stirred by the demonetization drive, it did add a twist to the tale.
Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana:
Then Government of India think tank and find the new way to fight Corruption and Black Money. NITI Aayog has announced the two schemes first one is Lucky Grahak Yojana. under this scheme government will rewards those people who make online transaction on every purchases. Second one is Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana. under this scheme every businessman make digital payment mode to pay salary to his employ and another mass movement.
लकी ग्राहक योजना ओर डिजी धन व्यापार योजना
भारत सरकार ने भ्रष्टाचार ओर काले धन के खिलाफ मुहिम सुरू कर दी हाल ही मे भारत के प्रधानमंत्री माननीय नरेन्द्रा मोदी जी ने 500 ओर 1000 की नोट बंद कर दिए ओर अब भ्रष्टाचारइयो को मूह तोड़ जवाब देने के लिए दो नई योजनाए सुरू की है लकी ग्राहक योजना ओर डिजी धन व्यापार योजना इन योजनाओ की दोरन जो भी ग्राहक ओर व्यापारी ऑनलाइन लेन देन करेगा उसे इनाम दिया जाएगा ज़्यादा जानकारी आप मोदी जी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते है धन्यवाद
Lucky Grahak Yojana – Cashless Scheme
According to Lucky Grahak Yojana under this scheme government will rewards those people who make online transactions on every purchase. Under Lucky Grahak Yojana, the NPCI will announce 15,000 winners of 1000 rupees each for next 100 days, starting from Christmas,” said NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant.
Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana – Make Digital Payment
According to Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana under this scheme every business man make digital payment mode to pay salary to his employ and another mass movement. NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant said that under the Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna, there will be 7,000 weekly awards, with a maximum award of Rs 50,000 each for merchants.
Lucky Grahak Yojana (Customer) Prize List
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days;
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments
Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana (Merchant) Prize
- Prizes for Merchants for all digital transactions conducted at Merchant establishments
- Weekly prizes worth Rs. 50,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs. 2,500
- c) Mega Draw on 14th of April – Ambedkar Jayanti
- Three Colossal Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, and 25 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November 2016 to 13th April 2017 to be announced on 14th April 2017
- 3 Mega Prizes for merchants worth Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, and 12 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November 2016 to 13th April 2017 to be announced on 14th
for details about Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi – Dhan Vyapar Yojana. please visit the official website of MP Modi
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|