UPJEE Registration JEEC UP Exam Dates Notification Download JEECUP Exam Pattern Admit Card.
JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state-level polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education. It is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). The JEECUP exam is a gateway for admission into various Polytechnic courses offered by different instructors and colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Through this entrance examination, students can get admission in various engineering, technology, pharmacy and many other diploma courses.
Starting date of online Application form is 3rd week of December 2022. Last date of submission online Application Form is 2nd week of February 2022. Authority will be provided the admit card in the 2nd week of April 2022 and conduct the examination in the 4th week of April 2022. Candidates need to visit the official website regularly for new updates. We are provided all the detailed information regards JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) exam such as Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility etc. here given below.
JEECUP 2022 Important Dates
|Date of online Application release date||3rd week of December 2022|
|Last date of submission online Application Form||2nd week of February 2022|
|Admit card issued date||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of examination||4th week of April 2022|
|Date of Result declaration||3rd week of May 2022|
|Counselling start date||May or June 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of JEECUP i.e. jeecup.nic.in
- Then Open the link of Online Registration.
- Fill all the required details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Then upload the scanned copy of Photograph, signature.
- Pay the Application fee via online and offline mode.
- Then submit the Application form.
- Save the filled Application Form.
- Take a printout of it.
- General / OBC Candidates :- Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST candidates:- Rs. 200/-
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card and branch cash/cheque deposit (at any SBI branch).
All India Entrance Exam 2022-2023
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Qualification:- Candidates should passed/appearing in 10th examination.Minimum Marks:- 35%|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Qualification:- Candidates should pass 12th examination in science stream.Minimum Marks:- 50% for General Candidates and 45% for reserved candidates.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Qualification:- Candidate should pass/appearing the 10th or 12th exam with agriculture.Minimum Marks:- 35%|
|PG Diploma||Candidates who are complete their Graduation Degree or appearing in last year can apply.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Qualification:- Passed or appearing in 12th exam.Minimum Marks:- 50% marks in PCM subjects.|
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance examination will be conducted through offline mode (Pen and paper based mode).
- The Question Paper will contain the objective type questions.
- The Time duration of examination is three hours.
- The Questions will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- For each correct answer, four marks given.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Syllabus
The Candidates who applied for the JEECUP 2022 Entrance examination need to check the UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022 and start their exam preparations. The JEECUP syllabus will be of 10th or 12th Class standard as per the course. For the engineering & technology diploma, questions will be from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. For Diploma in Pharmacy, questions come from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects. Candidates need hard preparation for the entrance examination to get success. Candidates can download the JEECUP 2022 Syllabus PDF from the official website.
Tips to crack the Entrance examinations
- Candidates should have maintained their best study plan.
- Candidates need to use the books of good authors at the preparation time.
- You should know about your weakness and try to improve it via regular practice.
- Use the Previous year Question papers to know about the exam pattern.
- Read all the questions according to examinations time.
- Try to learn the shortcuts which is save your time.
- Don’t take so much time in solving one question, if you are not able to solve this then move for next questions.
- At the exam time, candidates need to lose all the fear and free from all stress to get success.
- Candidates should take helps from experts for their guidance.
- Best of Luck for your future.
JEECUP 2022 Admit card
The Authority will be provided the JEECUP 2022 Admit Card in the 2nd week of April 2022. Aspirants will be get the JEECUP Admit card 2022 via online mode through the official website. Candidates will be download their JEECUP Exam Call letter by using their registration ID and date of Birth (DOB). Admit card is mandatory for all the participants for appearing in the examination. Exam controller is not allowed any candidates in the exam hall without their admit card.
Admit card consist many details of the examination such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue, exam date & timing etc. Applicants need to check all the instructions and guidelines of the examination and follow them strictly. Candidates must to carry their JEECUP 2022 Hall Ticket 2022 on the date of examination.
JEECUP Result 2022
The Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education will be announced the JEECUP2022 Results in the 3rd week of May 2022. Candidates will be checking their JEECUP Result 2022 from the official result portal by using their Registration ID, Roll Number and date of Birth. Candidates need to take a hard copy of their score card for further uses. There will be no rank card or score card sent to the candidates by post. Candidates who have successfully cleared this entrance examination eligible to apply for the Counselling process.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling
The Authority will be conducted the JEECUP Counselling in the month of May or June 2022. Students who are clear the test can apply for the seat allotment process. The Counselling process will be conducted via online mode. Seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their choice filling, rank and availability of seats. Candidates have to carry their original documents with Photocopies for document verification during the Counselling process. After getting the seat allotment candidates have to complete all other process of admission in allotted College.
The post JEECUP 2022: UPJEE Registration, Exam Dates Notification, Pattern appeared first on All Sarkari Posts Dashboard.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|