University of Jammu has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Application forms should be submitted in the prescribed format on or before the last date. Last date for the receipt of application has declared as on 01st January 2022. Applicant can get the detail from the specification described below.
Detail Specification of Jammu University Recruitment 2022
Post Name – Assistant Professor
No. of Post – 14 Posts
Departments available & No. of Vacancy –
|Bhaderwah Campus (Computer Science)||03 Posts|
|Remote Sensing & GIS||01 Post|
|Political Science||01 Post|
|Punjabi (DDE)||01 Post|
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6000/- on monthly basis
Age Limitation – As per the norms of organization
Educational Qualification –
Candidate must have degree or diploma in the relevant stream from the recognized university or Institute along with the work experience in the concerned field.
Process of Selection – Applicant will get select on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
Application Fee –
Indian Postal Order – Rs. 1330/-
Demand Draft – Rs. 1400/-
Make the payment in the favour of “The Registrar, University of Jammu, Jammu – 180006 (encashable at Jammu Post Office/ Bank).
Job Location – Jammu Kashmir
How to Apply –
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the procedure given below to apply for the given posts.
1) At first visit the official website of the organization – jammuuniversity.in.
2) Download the prescribed format of the application form.
3) Fill the form as per the given guidelines and instructions.
4) Attach the relevant document’s photo copy – testimonials/ certificates/ experience certificate etc.
5) Keep them all into an envelope super scribed as “An Application for the post of ………….”.
6) Send it to the postal address – To, The Assistant Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administration Block, University of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) – 180006
Important Dates –
Ending date for the receipt of application form – 01 January 2022
Important Links of Jammu University 2022
About Jammu University –
The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
The post Jammu University Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Professor Posts appeared first on Sarkari jobs ,Latest Sarkari Naukri & Upcoming Government Jobs.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|