Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online 2023:- Friends Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023 It has been started under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar and under this scheme, this scheme has been started for the plantation of trees, ponds and construction of wells etc. in the entire state of Bihar. water life Hariyali scheme has been started. Under this scheme, maximum number of trees will be planted across the state and traditional sources of water like ponds, ponds and wells etc. will be constructed under this scheme. And all these traditional sources of water will be repaired and taken care of by the state government.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, a subsidy of ₹ 75500 will be provided by the government to the farmer brothers of Bihar for making ponds, puddles and paving the fields. Under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana, water harvesting will be done to store rain water in hand pumps, wells and government buildings. Friends, today we will know about all the information related to Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana like how to apply, what should be the eligibility etc. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you stay connected with this blog post and start this post. Do read carefully till the end.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online 2023
Through this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to make ponds, puddles and other irrigation sources to irrigate their fields by getting subsidy from the Bihar government, so that they will not face any problem in irrigating their fields. More than one crore saplings have been planted under this scheme in the last two years through MNREGA. Under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana run by the Bihar government, about Rs 24 thousand 524 crore will be spent by the year 2023. Through this scheme, there are many people who will be given to the farmers of the state, for this scheme, the Bihar Agriculture Department has started the application process. Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023 You can verify your application by visiting the official website of , Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
Objectives of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
As you all know that Bihar is a backward state, here most of the people depend on agriculture, but nowadays due to increasing air pollution and indiscriminate harvesting of trees, agriculture has been badly affected and farmers have to do many things in farming. Keeping this in mind, the Bihar government has started the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana to improve all these problems and the environment. Under this scheme, a subsidy of 75 thousand 500 rupees will be provided to the farmers for making ponds, puddles and irrigation of the fields. Through this scheme, work will not only be done on the campaign of planting trees, but arrangements will also be made to irrigate the fields with rain water so that trees and fields can get water at the right time so that they can be taken care of properly. .
- Work to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Following are the works to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana which are given below
- Construction of water harvesting check dams and other water harvesting structures on rivers, streams
- promote the use of solar energy
- nursery and planting more and more trees
- Encroachment free public water harvesting structures
- Construction of water harvesting structure in government buildings
- To get the work of reconstruction of pond cum puddle and small pit
- To create new water sources and to transport water from rivers whose water level is high to such areas where the water level is very low.
- The people of the state will be made aware about the working of this scheme.
- Rejuvenation of irrigation facilities like old ponds, puddles, ditches
- marking public wells
What are the main facts and benefits of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
- Farmers of Bihar will be given benefit through this scheme.
- Dams that small rivers will be built in hilly areas
3. The farmers residing in the state of Bihar will be given the help of subsidy of 75 thousand rupees for the construction of ponds, puddles, wells and irrigation.
- 46.63 lakh trees will be planted under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme
- Along with planting trees in the state, rain water will also be stored.
- By 2023, Rs 24 thousand 524 crores will be spent by the government to do all the works related to the scheme.
- Farmers will be given a grant of 90% by the government for the construction work of ponds.
- Under this scheme, more and more trees will be planted, which will control air pollution.
Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023 :-
- The beneficiary applying under this scheme should be a resident of Bihar.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be provided subsidy for irrigation of only one acre of land.
- The farmers are divided into 2 categories according to this scheme Jal Jeevan Hariyali, the first category is individual and the second is collective.
- Under the individual category, people who have cultivable land up to 1 acre and want to irrigate 1 acre of land.
- In the collective category, those people who want to take more than 5 hectares together will be given full subsidy.
Documents of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme 2023
beneficiary aadhar card
residence (residential) certificate
bank account passbook
passport size photographs
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
If any interested beneficiary who wants to take advantage of this scheme and wants to apply online, then can apply by following the steps given below.
1. First of all the applicant has to open the official website of Bihar Agriculture Department, after opening the home page will open on your screen
2. After opening the home page, an option will appear by doing water life greenery, just click on apply below it, after clicking, another page will open on your screen which is given in the photo below
3. On this page you will see two options (i) Farmer’s group (ii) Sawai farmer, check any one of these two, after that click above your farmer registration number, after that Jal Jeevan Hariyali on your screen The application form will open. And you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like – applicant’s name, father’s name, panchayat etc.
4. After filling all the information correctly, you click on Get OTP, after which an OTP will come on the registered mobile phone, which will have to be filled in the application form and click on submit button. Your application will be completed successfully.
How to Print Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Applicant Status
Interested beneficiaries of the state of Bihar who want to see the status of their applicant and want to print out their application, then they can take the print out by following the steps mentioned below.
- The beneficiary has to first visit the official website of Bihar Agriculture Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Print from the section of Application Status / Print. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. And on this page you will be asked to enter the registration number. The farmer’s group / farmer himself etc. will have to be selected and then click on the button of search.
- After clicking on the search button, the status of the application will open in front of you. After that you can take the print out
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana