Now candidates who belong to the Haryana State will have to submit the Haryana HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023 before applying for any Government Jobs in Haryana State. This is a facility that is compulsory for all candidates who want to get a job in HSSC or other Government departments. So on this page, we are mentioning all the details and instructions about to fill the HSSC Annexure E1 Form on the official website. Candidates can self declare by visiting the official website and submit the application form on the official website with a link available there.
This page contains all updates and guidelines to fill the application form as mentioned above in the section. So candidates collect the details here and submit their application form to the official website of HSSC. This is a process where candidates can self declare about your self and their family if they are under the financial weaker zone. All the benefits provided by the Government of Haryana in any type of jobs related. The HSSC Annexure E1 PDF Download from the official website in JPEG or PNG or PDF form. Further details can collect from the below.
Haryana HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023-22
Not the application process has been started by the Government of Haryana on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can go through the website of HSSC and can get complete the Self Declaration Form HSSC Annexure E1 from the website. This also noted that the application form should be submitted before the last date provided on the official website.
Check the other details and instructions to fill HSSC Self Declaration Form Online on the official website. Along with this form, candidates should also have to fill the Haryana Police Declaration Form in their own handwriting as per the direction. After the fill application form candidates can also download it from the official website in JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023-22 – Can be Used for
- Candidates Family members should not have Government Jobs.
- Certificate Application Form for those whose father has died
- UNDERTAKING Form
- Experience Certificate
- Widow Certificate Application Form
All the documents need to be submitted in scanned format. Candidates should check details and declaration as defined on this official website. Candidates can also fill the HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023 in PDF along with the attested Copied of the documents that will be attested by the Government authority like Executive Magistrate, Tehsildar, etc. With the application, form candidates will also have to upload the NO Family Member in Government Jobs Form to the application form.
The main purpose of this HSSC Self Declaration form is to confirm that no family member of the candidates has in the Government Sector Jobs. If any mistake found at any stage then the candidates must be responsible to take any action by the board. So candidates carefully fill the Self Declaration Annexure E1 HSSC Download and also fill the details in the correct form. The details should be genuine and candidates having in their present.
Haryana Self Declaration Form 2023-22 – Download Annexure E1 PDF
The HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023-22 can now download by the candidates who are filling it. Candidates need to downlaod the form from the official website by visiting. There are two types of forms available first is the Self Declaration Form and the other Self Declaration Certificate. Today we are discussing about the HSSC Self Declaration Form. The HSSC Undertaking Form has been provided in the below section. Candidates can downlaod it from the official website and submit it by updating all the required details and documents as required or mentioned in the instruction corner.
Details Need to fill the HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023-22:
- Download the form in PDF format.
- Check all the required fields on that form
- Full name of candidate/student in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Name of father of candidate/student in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Age of candidate/student in HSSC self-declaration form
- HSSC posts details in HSSC self-declaration
- Full address details in HSSC self-declaration
- Candidate District Details
- Post category number (do not select cast category number)
- Candidate / Student Aadhaar Number
- Fill date or location
- Signature of candidate/student.
Steps to Download Haryana Self Declaration Form 2023 –22 Annexure E1 PDF
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of HSSC.
- Click on the Self Declaration Form link available on the home page.
- After then download the Self Declaration Form PDF from the official website.
- Now check the other form like the Government of Haryana Widow Certificate, Father has died Application Form, etc.
- Click on the download button.
- Now fill in the required details in the application form as required and download it.
- After download, you can also convert it into JPEG/ PNG as you want.
Download HSSC Self Declaration Form Annexure E1 PDF: Download Here
Download Haryana Police Self Declaration Form: Download Here
The post Haryana HSSC Self Declaration Form 2023-22 Download Annexure E1 PDF @hssc.gov.in appeared first on sscgdconstable.com.