GATE 2022 Notification: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, which is famous in the name of (GATE). GOAPS conducts a GATE exam each year to mainly examine the complete understanding of the applicants in different Undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Post-Graduate rank subjects in Science.
Neet application form 2021
The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject in the examination across several years. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M.E./M.Tech/ Direct Ph.D.) in centrally donated Indian Institutes of higher education. Through this content, you can fill GATE Application Form 2022 by the open the official web page.
GATE 2022 Complete Guide Here
GATE 2022 Online Application Form
GATE 2022 Notification has been discharged and Applicants can get the GATE Application form 2022 on the official website of GATE 2022 and on this web page as well. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Guwahati, Bombay, Kharagpur, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras, and Roorkee) jointly manage the carry out of GATE. The processes of GATE in each zone are managed by a Zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. The GATE
GATE 2022 Syllabus For All Subject download Pdf
The Organizing Institute is in charge of the overall process and coordination with the administering Institutes. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) is responsible to conduct GATE 2022. The information in this web page is generally characterized into Eligibility, Application submission, Date of Examination, Application Submission Fee, etc. Check full updates regarding the GATE 2022 Application form such as Syllabus and Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Question paper, Important date, and others.
GATE 2022 Online Application Form
GATE 2022 Application form, the process will be commenced from 2nd September 2021 and the complete process of filling up of application form, uploading of documents/certificates, etc., will be processed online mode only and the applicants should not send any hard copy of their application form/documents/certificates, etc., by post or courier. The payment of application fees will be online.
11th marks for neet phase 2 registration
Applicants who are interested to fill the GATE 2022 Application Form date must visit the official web page to complete the process. The online link to filling the form will be activated from 2nd September 2022 and will remain open till 12th November 2022.
|Commencement of GATE 2022 Registration through GOAPS||September 2, 2021|
|Last date to submit GATE application form 2022||September 24, 2021|
|Last date to fill the GATE application form with late fee of Rs. 500||To be Notified|
|GATE 2022 Application Correction Window (Change of Category, Exam City, and Paper)||till November 12, 2021|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||till November 12, 2021|
|Editing of Date of Bith, Name, Degree/ Qualification||To be Notified|
|GATE 2022 Exam Date||Feb. 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2022.|
GATE 2022 Study Material Download Pdf
GATE 2022 Application Form Process
Candidates who are interested in GATE 2022, must visit the official website to register themself. Registration will be done through GATE Application form 2022 details Processing System (GOAPS). Applicants are informed that they have to register and fill the GATE 2022 Application Form by way of online mode simply. The Photograph, Thumb Impression, Signature, Cast Certificate (SC/ST/PwD) if applicable, Qualifying Degree/Certificate, must be uploaded online at the time of online application. Candidates will b requisite to fill the ID number any one of Aadhaar UID, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, valid College ID, Employee identification, or Driving License.
Download GATE Previous year Question paper All Subject
GATE 2022 Application form Dates: Candidates who are going to appear in GATE 2022 must aware of the important dates which are
- Gate 2022 Application Form starts Date: 2st September,
- Gate 2022 Application Form Submission Final Date: 4th November, 2022.
- Last date to Request for modify in the Choice of City: 16th November 2022.
- Gate 2022 Admit Card availability Date: 5th January 2022.
- GATE 2022 Online Exam Date: February 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2022.
- Gate 2022 Date of Announcement of Result: 27th March, 2022.
Gate 2022 Application Form Eligibility: Previous to starting the process of the application form the applicants must make sure that they fulfill the educational eligibility criteria. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria of GATE 2022 on this page as shown:
|Qualify Degree||Qualifying||Summary of Eligible Candidates||Year of Qualification cannot be later than|
|B.E./B.Tech. / B.Pharm||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs||Currently in the final year or already completed||2022|
|B. Arch||Bachelor’s degree holders of Architecture (5 years course)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2022|
|B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S.||Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)||Currently in the 4th year or already completed||2022|
|M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any of the stream Science/Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the final year or already completed||2022|
|Int. M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B.Sc.)||Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four-year program)||Currently in the 2nd/3rd/ 4th year or already completed||2024|
|Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five-year program)||Currently in the 4th/5thyear or already completed||2023|
|Int. M.Sc/ Int. B.S.- M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or Five years integrated B.S.- M.S. program||Currently in the final year or already completed||2022|
|Professional Society Examination s (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch.)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses||N/A|
GATE 2022 Application Form Fee Age Limit: – There is no age limit that has been defined for GATE 2022.
GATE 2022 Online Application Form Fee:
- GATE 2022 Application Fee for Women candidates: Rs. 750/.
- GATE 2022 Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 750/.
- GATE 2022 Application Fee for all other Candidates: Rs. 1500/.
- GATE 2022 Application Fee for International candidates: 50 US Dollars.
- Application fee will be non-refundable for all the applicants. GATE 2022 application fee have to be made via online by utilizing the net banking or debit card or credit card or e-challan only.
|For exam cities in India|
|Category||Application Fee (INR)||The fee during the extended period (INR )|
|SC / ST / PwD||750||1250|
|For exam cities in foreign countries|
|Category||Application Fee (USD)||The fee during the extended period (USD)|
|In Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, Kathmandu||50||70|
|In Dubai, Singapore||100||20|
The process to fill GATE Application form 2022
- GOAPS: Candidates have to visit GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS website) at http:/appsgate.iitr.ernet.in.
- Registration: Before starting to fill up the form candidate must to register by utilizing valid email Id, mobile number and a GOAPS password. All communications from the GATE Offices will be sent to candidates on this email address/Mobile Number.
- GOAPS Enrollment ID: After completion of registration authority will sent GOAPS Enrolment ID via email to the candidate.
- Filling Application: Candidates have to fill the form by submitting the all accurate information requisite by application form.
- Upload Document: Candidates have to upload the Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Scan copy of Degree/Certificate.
- Final Checking/Submission: Before clicking on finale submission applicants have to cross check their detail once again as if they finally click on submit but then they will not able to modify/alter it.
|Photograph||Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cmMaximum Resolution: 480 x 640 pixelsMinimum Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels||JPEG|
|Signature||Maximum Resolution: 160 x 560 pixelsMinimum Resolution: 80 x 280 pixels||JPEG|
- Fee Payment: Now pay the requisite fee according to your accessibility i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking or via bank challan.
- Acknowledgement: Print the acknowledge slip for future utilize.
|Direct Link to Fill GATE 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
|Documents Required||Documents Required to Fill GATE 2022 Application Form|
|Form Correction||GATE Application Form Correction 2022|
|Login||GATE 2022 Login|