Digital Seva Portal CSC e-Gov
Digital Seva CSC means the common services centres which is an initiative by the Indian Government followed by the Digital India scheme. The portal ” digitalseva.csc.gov.in ” was launched with the aim of making a variety of e-governance services and services in multiple other sectors available online for the people of the nation.
There is more than 400 govt. and Public utility services listed on the Digital Seva official portal. In this particular post, we have covered some of the major services provided on the portal. Users can go through the list of some of the major services provided on the digital Seva portal from below and users who want to check the full list of services provided on the portal can visit the official portal by following this link.
|Services in the Financial Sector||Services in the Health Sector||Services in the Agriculture Sector||Services in the Educational and Skill development Sector||Business-to-Consumer Services|
These are some of the sectors in which services are provided on the digitalseva.csc.gov.in portal.
Digital Seva CSC Portal list of offered services
A list of sector-wise services is given below. The list does not contain all the 400 services offered on the portal, to check the full list we recommend visiting the official portal at ” digitalseva.csc.gov.in “.
|Services in the Agriculture Sector||Services in the Financial Sector||Services in the Educational and Skill development Sector|
|New Farmer Registration||Life Certificate (LIC)||Software Configuration and Library Manager Registration & Admission|
|Marketplace||Rural Authorized Person Registration||e-Legal Consultancy|
|Agricultural Machine Store||Basic Banking Course||Tally Certification|
|Online Store||Pin Pad Device Payment Service||Computer-aided design Registration|
|Self Animation Course|
|Services in the Health Sector||Government & services||Aadhaar Services|
|Jiva Telemedicine||Online FIR||Aadhaar eKYC PVC Print|
|Personal Accidental & Life Insurance||Birth and Death Certificate Application||Demographic Updation services of Aadhaar|
|Farmer Package Policy||Forest Services||Mobile number Updation services of Aadhaar|
|Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna||Ration Card Services||Best Finger Detection|
|Jan Aushadhi Registration||Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand Election Services|
|Travel Services||Other Services|
|Darshan Booking||Jeevan Pramaan|
|Flight Tickets||Online Bill Payment (Non-RAPDRP & RAPDRP )|
|Bus Ticket Booking||NIELIT Facilitation Centre|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana previously Indira Awaas Yojana|
|PVC Card and Biometric Device|
( Village Level Entrepreneur ) VLE Registration
VLE means Village Level Entrepreneur which is the main aim of this Digital Seva or CSC portal, to promote Rural Entrepreneurship & self-employment. Now comes the question of why the government lets people register as VLE and the answer is pretty simple, after the registration of a village-level entrepreneur he/she will get the authority from the government to offer \all the services available on the Digital Seva portal at one stop to the people nearby seeking for it and in return, they can charge a specific amount.
This is a great opportunity for people living in rural areas. To register as VLE people can follow the Step by step registration process given below.
Digital Seva Registration
- The first step is to visit the official portal of CSC registration by following this link.
- From the home page of the CSC, registration portal click on the Apply option and under it select the new registration option as shown in the image below.
- Now under the select application type tab select the CSC VLE option. Applicants are required to have the TEC certificate to do the VLE registration. TEC certificate is the Telecentre Entrepreneur Course certificate which can be obtained from the cscentrepreneur. in the portal.
- After successfully obtaining the TEC certificate the applicants need to enter the TEC certificate number along with their mobile number on the VLE registration page as shown in the image below.
- Now you need to verify your provided mobile number with One Time Password.
- Now the form page will open where the applicants need to provide details about the following things:
- The services they will be providing.
- Personal details & bank details
- center details
- Details of equipments available at the center
- After properly filling the information asked in the form, submit the application and you will receive the application number though email.
List of Required Documents & Eligibility criteria
|Mobile linked Aadhaar card||Applicant needs to be a local resident of the area where he/she is planning to provide the services.|
|PAN card||The minimum age is 18 years and the minimum qualification is 10th pass.|
|Photo of Common Service Center||Requires basic computer knowledge|
|Basic types of equipment like Computer, Printer, Camera, Scanner and Internet.|
VLE application status checking process
- Visit the official portal of the Common Service Center Scheme at register.csc.gov.in.
- From the home page click on the apply option and under it select the application status option as shown in the image below.
- Now fill in your Application reference number and click on the submit button.
- Your provided number will be validated and after that, your application status will appear on the screen.
Digital Seva portal login process
- Follow this link to visit the login page of the official DIgital Seva portal.
- Fill in your username and password then simply click on the sign-in button as shown in the image below.
DIGIMAIL Account & Login
The government provides a different email platform to the Village Level Entrepreneurs for official/work purposes. All the updates and information related to the services are sent to VLE’s on their Digimail account.
Digimail login Process
- Visit the official Digimail login page mail.digimail.in
- Just enter your username & password then click on the sign-in button as shown in the image below.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|