Coal India Limited Management Trainee Syllabus 2023 – CIL Latest Exam Pattern
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Syllabus:
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Syllabus is available here those candidates who will be appearing in the CIL Management Trainee examination can download the complete syllabus for our web portal. With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern, you can get a good score in the examination. The candidate’s syllabus will give you an overview of the paper and you can guess which topics will be covered in the exam. So, download the syllabus and start the preparation for Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam.
Coal India Limited (CIL) Management Trainee Syllabus 2023
Coal India Limited released the notification for hiring of Management Trainee for 1319 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this vacancy through online mode. The online application for already started on the official website. So, we inform all candidates please fill out their online application form before the last date. Those candidates who appear in this upcoming examination can download Syllabus and Exam Pattern for CIL Management Trainee. Here we also provide the previous year’s paper, sample papers, guess paper and more. So, start your preparation with us.
CIL Management Syllabus Download at coalindia.in
- Name of Organization: Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Official Website: www.coalindia.in
- Name of Post: Management Trainee
- Total Posts: 1319 Posts
- Closing Date: 13 February 2023
- Category: Syllabus
- Syllabus Status: Available Here
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam pattern
Here we provide the Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam pattern. Candidates, you can download the complete Exam pattern here. All topics are given below.
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Online Exam (Objective Type)||Paper 1||General Knowledge/ Awareness|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)|
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Syllabus Subject Wise
Coal India Limited Syllabus for Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
CIL Management Trainee Computer Science Syllabus
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
CIL MT Information Technology Syllabus –
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Legal
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sec.7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,21,26,27,33,34,35,36 and 43
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sec.17,18,26,28,29,32,33,34,49 and 89
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 : Sec. 3,4,5,6,7,9,13 and 14
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sec.2A,3,6,7,8,9,13 and 14
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sec.7,9 and 12
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 : Sec.3,5,19 and 28
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sec.26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469 and 470.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sec. 10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX and Order XI.
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sec. 4,6,9,13,17 and 18
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sec.2,4,12,13,18,19,26 and 55
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sec.4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37and 37A.
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sec.3, 4, 9, 10, 12,433,434,617and 630.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sec.21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307.
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sec. 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53.
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973: Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sec.10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73.
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus for Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus for General Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
CIL Syllabus for Management Trainee for Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus – Mechanical
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus for Mining
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus for Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
Thanks for the Visit guys “Coal India Limited Management Trainee Syllabus 2023 – CIL Latest Exam Pattern”. If you like my articles please share them on Facebook, google plus, Twitter and more. Any questions please drop a comment in the comment box.