BSEB Matric or Inter Exam 2023:- Notification related to question paper and question paper has been issued by Bihar Board i.e. Bihar School Examination regarding Matriculation and Intermediate Annual Examination 2023, which is very important for all the students of Bihar Board to know if Matriculation and Intermediate examination in the year 2023. are going to give
Let us tell you that some notification is always issued by the Bihar Board regarding the matriculation and intermediate examination, in which all the students and students of Bihar are told about some important information related to the examination.
Bihar Board Matric or Inter Final Exam Guidelines
As you all know that the Intermediate examination is going to start from February 1 from Bihar Board, from February 17, the examination of Matriculation will be taken by Bihar Board following all the rules.
Read this also… Bihar Board Matric and Inter Exam 2023 How much before the exam will the question paper arrive at the exam center, here’s the latest update of Bihar Board
In today’s update, the information given by the Bihar Board through the notification to all the students and students regarding the OMR sheet and question paper has been given below to all of you, read it carefully.
Read this also… BSEB Matric Exam 2023: Bihar Board has released the number of questions from which subject will be asked in Matriculation and Inter Exam 2023, here’s the latest update
Instructions for the candidates:
If you are a student of Bihar Board and are going to take the matriculation and intermediate examination in the year 2023 that examination instructions have been issued for all the students and girls given below, which is very important to go
1. Candidate must write his question booklet number on OMR answer sheet
2. Candidates should answer in their own words as much as possible
3. The digits on the right and the margin indicate the integer
4. Use of any kind of electronic device is strictly prohibited
5. Additional time of 15 minutes will be given to the examinees to read the questions carefully
6. Khandwa has 100 objective type questions out of which it is mandatory to answer any 50 questions. More than 50 questions
On answering, only the first 50 answers will be evaluated. One mark is allotted for each question. Mark the correct answer provided in the OMR answer sheet by marking the correct option with a black and blue ball pen
7. It is forbidden to use any type of whitener liquids, blades, nails, etc. in the OMR answer sheet.
8. Section W has 6 objective type questions
Matric or Inter Viral Question 2023 PDF
To download the PDF of Important Viral Question for Bihar Board Matric and Intermediate Annual Examination 2023 is given below
Read this also…