BSEB Board Exam 2023:- Friends, if all of you are students of Bihar Board and are going to give matriculation and intermediate examination in the year 2023, then you will be told through this article why Bihar Board deducts the number of all the students and girls.
Before the examination, many students get into thinking about the news that my Bihar board will cut the number or not, otherwise today we will also tell everyone how to avoid it and why does the Bihar board do this. BSEB Board Exam 2023
First of all, tell all of you that the date of annual examination of Matriculation and Intermediate will not be extended by Bihar Board.
Let us know why the board does the number
It is not a rule of Bihar Board which deducts the number of all the students and girls every year, behind this, all of you have the same mistakes, due to which the board deducts the number.
Many students and students have this doubt, why my number was deducted even after giving the correct answer to all the questions, so below we have told you step by step what you are reading and do not make these mistakes so that you can get through the board. number can also be deducted
If you are a student of Bihar Board and want to know every news related to Bihar Board, then you can join our telegram channel where all of you are updated all the news related to Bihar Board Telegram link is given below
Avoid deducting marks in board exams
Below we have given you some important information, follow this information in all the examinations, so that your number will not be deducted by your vote, many students who will give matriculation examination, most of them, their number is deducted because their first time is the board exam.
Read this also… Bihar E Kalyan Scholarship 2023: Bihar E Kalyan Scholarship will be available to all students from class 1 to 12, apply here
1. There is also a reason for deducting the number of the board, making mistakes in the OMR sheet tells you what mistakes are made in the OMR sheet, the board deducts the number.
All of you have to answer 50 objective type questions in 100 marks paper, if you answer more than 50 objective questions and color more circles, then the number of the question which is correct is deducted there. you guys don’t make these mistakes
2. Second, this is also the biggest reason, which are short and long answer questions, in which one more question is given in each question or by which only one question has to be answered.
If you answer both the questions, then your number can be deducted there also and the number of the correct question will not be given, so you can answer only one question.
3. Thirdly, this is also the main reason, while answering the short and long answer question which is the reason for deducting the number by the board, you should write the head writing clearly so that the answers given to the teacher checking the paper can be easily seen and understood. Returns
4. There is a fourth reason that many students do in the board exam, which copy is given to all of you, to make short and long answer question, do not write some special word in that copy which is against the rules of the board exam
5. Fifth reason If you make any question after making you think or question is wrong then do not truncate that question leave it as it is, if you tick this question then your number board too will be cut from
Read this also… BSEB Practical Exam 2023: Bihar Board Matriculation and Inter Practical Exam 2023 Big news, practical exams will be taken in a new way, see full news here
BSEB Matric or Inter Exam 2023 VVI Question Paper
Five important things you all remember, do not make these mistakes, otherwise your number will also be deducted by the board, if you want to get more marks in the board exam and want to read important questions, then link to mobile application and website to read important questions given below
|Check Result||Click Here|
|Check Admit Card||Click Here|
|अपने गाँव, ग्राम पंचायत की योजना देखें||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|