BSEB Matric or Inter Exam OMR Sheet 2022:- Friends, if you are preparing for Bihar Board Matriculation and Inter Annual Examination 2022 this time, then
Let us tell you that in the Bihar Board Matriculation and Inter Annual Examination, if the objective question is not colored on the OMR sheet, then in this post you will be told how to color the correct answer of the question on the OMR sheet. BSEB 10th & 12th Answer Sheet 2022
If you make any kind of mistake in filling the details in the answer sheet of matriculation and inter examination, then your result may be pending because the answer sheet is not checked by any teacher but by the machine, despite making a small mistake, you can get your result. You can put it in pending, so color the answer sheet only after reading the details carefully.
Bihar Board Matric and Inter Annual Exam Answer Sheet 2022
All of you have been given a lot of time to color the answer sheet correctly, after going to any book stall in the market, in any way or after buying the special Bihar Board Matric and Inter answer sheet, practice on it from now on. Keep doing it so that you do not make any mistake on the answer sheet in the final examination.
How to fill Matric and Inter answer sheet
- We are telling you some ways to fill the OMR answer sheet given in the matriculation and inter annual examination below, which you should read carefully.
1. First of all it is instructed in the OMR answer sheet to write with blue or black pen and fill the appropriate circle with blue or black color, if you use any other type of pen then your result will not be able to
2. After that, the name of all the students and the girl students, the roll code, the subject code, the shift registration number and the full name of the subject, the date of examination, all these details will be given to all of you on the admit card, which has to be filled after seeing.
3. Tell all the students that in all the text that will be given to write on the answer sheet, in all of them, always write using capital letters like for example AB, D, H, Y, F, M, W Etc…
4. After that all of you also have to write the question paper number which is given in capital letter on the question paper, fill the block in the correct way and all the students and students must also make their signature on the answer sheet.
5. After filling all the information, now you do not have to color the answer of the questions, for which you will have to send all the blocks correctly, if you collide each other block with each other through the pen, then your Result may be pending Try not to use any kind of whitener etc. to correct the answer sheet.
- Important Links for Bihar Board Matric and Inter Preparation
Read this also…
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|