Bhulekh Odisha portal is the online land record system initiated by the government of Odisha. After the digital India campaign, almost every state made a land record online portal like the Bhu Naksha portal of Uttar Pradesh, Banglarbhumi portal of West Bengal, and various other portals.
Bhulekh Odisha portal | RoR documents, Map View, Tahasil info & Login
The aim behind the development of the Bhulekh Odisha portal was to help the people of the state by making land information of the state easily accessible through a digital medium so that they won’t have to visit the government offices to get their land information. Through the help of the Bhulekh Odisha portal people of the state can easily check the ROR ( Record of Right ) documents and map view as well.
In this particular article, we have shared each and every detail of the Bhulekh portal of Odisha which is a must to know for the users of the state. From application procedure to check land documents processes, every detail is mentioned below, so make sure to go through the full article so that you don’t miss out on any benefit provided on the Bhulekh portal of Odisha.
Check Bhulekh Odisha Map/Naksha online
Users can follow the simple step by step process given below to easily check the Naksha or the Map of their land on the Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- Step. 1 – Visit the official portal of Odisha Bhulekh by following this link or using this URL ” bhunakshaodisha.nic.in “
- Step. 2 – Select the map view option given in the menu bar on the home page of the official portal as shown in the image below.
- Step. 3 – A new page will open where you need to select your district and click on the submit button as shown in the image given below.
- Step. 4 – Now a new page will open where you will be required to fill in details like the district, Tahasil, RI, Village and sheet number or you can also select from the map given on the page as shown in the image below.
- After selection or fillin details your land information or map view will appear on the screen.
Bhulekh Odisha RoR Documents
RoR or the record of the right document is basically the document that states the ownership information of the particular land. To do any dealings of land, the owner of the land is required to present the RoR documents to prove the ownership of the land in concern.
Various departments of the government like the Revenue department, Disaster Management department, etc also hold the RoR information for various reasons. RoR document of Odisha includes ownership details of the land and some other details as well like the cost, history, and agricultural aspects of the land.
RoR Documents Checking Process
If you want to check the ROR ( Record of Right ) documents online through the Bhulekh portal then follow the step by step process given below.
- Step. 1 – Visit the homepage of the official Bhulekh Odisha portal by following the link given above.
- Step. 2 – On the homepage only you will see the option ” Select Location for RoR ” as shown in the image below.
- Step. 3 – Under the option ” Select location for ROR ” the user will have to select from the given options which are as follows
- District selection
- Tahasil selection
- Village selection
- Rl circle selection
- Select from Khatiyan, Plot, or Tenant
- Step. 4 – After selecting from the options given according to your requirement, 3 buttons will appear on the page as shown in the image given below.
- Now user can select from RoR front page or RoR back page according to the need and the RoR document will appear on the screen. Users can also take a print or download it from there.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR documents application process
The application process for ROR documents in Odisha is currently not available online, To apply for the ROR documents you need to follow the offline process which is given below.
- To start the application process, the applicant is required to have the RoR application form which can be collected from the District Revenue Office.
- Once you get the application form, fill the form properly and attach all the documents asked for in the form ( we have also mentioned the list of required documents below ).
- Submit the application form in the DRO and you will receive an acknowledgment receipt which you need to keep with you for further checking the status of your application.
- After the form submission, validation and verification will be done and the RoR will be issued.
List of Required documents for RoR application
|Property ownership proof|
RoR application fee chart
|Charges of Printing||₹10|
|Certificate Output Charges||₹10|
|kiosk Operator Service Charges||₹8|
Tahasil Information checking Process
To check the Tahasil information, from the home page of the official Bhulekh Odisha portal select the Tahasil info option given in the menu bar.
- Users will be redirected to a new portal which is ” dwistodisha.nic.in ” after clicking on the Tahasil info option.
- On this new page/portal users are required to fill in their District and Tahasil then click on the go button as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on the go button, a new page will open on the Tahasil Kantapada portal from where you can check the Tahasil information.
The departmental user login process
- For departmental user login visit the homepage of the official Bhulekh Odisha portal and from the homepage only, select the “Departmental User Login” option given as shown in the image given below.
- Now a new page will open where the users are required to select the District or the state and fill in their user id and password.
- Also, fill in the captcha given and click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, your provided details will be validated and after successful validation, your dashboard will open up.
Bhulekh Odisha Mobile Application
The respective departments of the state government have also provided a mobile application with the name of Odisha Bhulekh, which users can download on their phones from the play store or by clicking on this link. Users can check and acquire all the land information from the mobile application only which increases the convenience for the citizens of the state.
Importance & benefits of the Bhulekh portal of Odisha
Online land records make it easy for the people of the state to check details or do verifications while land dealings even with their smartphones only. It is not only helpful for the public but also for the government authorities as well, they keep an eye on the land dealings and other land details through the digital medium which reduces the chance of corruption and other illegal land dealings. Transparency and efficiency were the 2 motives behind the Bhulekh portal and the portal is doing justice to the aim which was behind the start of the Odisha Bhulekh.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|