Arundhati Swarna Yojana is an initiative of the Assam Government under which gold will be given to the brides who register their marriage. The scheme was launched to tackle the problem of increasing unregistered marriages by rewarding those brides who register their marriages in the state.
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
According to a report, out of almost 3 lakh marriages that are organized in the state every year, only 50,000 or 60,000 of them are registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954. The government actually fulfilled multiple motives through this scheme as beneficiaries of this scheme are those who are not strong economically & it serves as a welfare scheme for them and by rewarding 10mg Gold the government is reducing the unregistered marriages problem as well.
Arundhati Swarna yojana by Assam government starting from 1st January 2023 aims to Give gold on marriages is a tradition in India due to which the Assam govt. decided to reward gold to the beneficiary brides. Mr Himant Biswa, the finance minister of Assam announced the scheme in February 2023 and it was projected to be in implementation by Jan 2023. Due to the pandemic situation, the implementation of the scheme got delayed until September 2023.
How to apply for the Arundhati scheme in Assam
The annual budget allocated for this scheme by the Assam govt. is around INR 800 crores. In India, gold has emotions attached to it and if the occasion is marriage then it is a must and with that, it is an asset as well. With the help of this scheme the govt. of Assam is also giving satisfaction to the parents who wish to gift gold or anything to their daughter on her marriage but couldn’t do so because of the financial conditions of the family.
Also, check the Orunodoi scheme of Assam under which the government of Assam provides INR 830 per month to all its beneficiaries
Arundhati Swarna Yojana Online Application Process
To avail of the benefits of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you need to apply for the scheme by following the step by step application process given below. Before applying make sure to go through the eligibility criteria for the scheme which are also given below.
Note:- The applicant must apply for the Arundhati Swarna Yojana on the day of applying for the marriage registration.
- Step.1 – Visit the official portal of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana by following this link or using the URL ” Arundhati.nic.in “.
- Step.2 – On the homepage of the official portal, under the citizen service tab click on the apply now an option as shown in the image given below.
- Step. 3 – After clicking on the apply online, the scheme application form page will open where the applicant is required to fill in multiple details like
- Family Annual Income
- Marriage details
- Details of the applicant
- Bank details
- for reference we have provided the form image below
Step.4 – Before submitting the application form make sure to take a printout of the filled form and send it to the concerned office of marriage registration.
Final step – After filling in all the details click on the submit button to register your application. The applicant will receive an acknowledgement receipt which will have your application number on it, we recommend keeping it safe as it will be used to track your application status in the future.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Arundhati gold scheme can be checked from the official portal by following this link. We have also mentioned the list of eligibility criteria for the scheme below and we recommend all those who want to be a beneficiary of this scheme, to go through the list given below before applying for the scheme otherwise your application will be rejected due to ineligibility.
- The minimum age of marriage must be attained by both the bride and groom which is 18 and 21 respectively
- The marriage should be registered under the special marriage act 1954.
- Only those who registered their marriages after the 1st of January 2023 are eligible beneficiaries of this scheme.
- As mentioned above in the notice, the scheme application should be submitted on the same day on which the marriage will be registered.
- Total family income should be below INR 5 lakh per annum otherwise you won’t be eligible for the scheme
- The applicant girl can only avail of the benefit of this scheme on her first marriage in case of more than 1 marriage.
- HSLC ( High School Leaving Certification ) must be passed by both the bride and the groom.
- Tea Tribes are not required to have any specific qualification level to be eligible for this scheme.
List of Required documents for application of Arundhati Swarna Yojana
Make sure to keep these documents ready with you while applying for the Arundhati Swarna Yojana
|HSLC/CBSE certificate ( Tea Tribes & Adivasi Communities are exempted )|
|Bank account documents|
|Certificate from Gaonburah/Mouzadar|
Arundhati Gold Scheme Application status tracking
To check the status of your application, follow the step by step process given below.
- Step. 1 – From the homepage of the official portal of the Arundhati gold scheme, click on the Track status option under the citizen services tab.
- Step.2 – A new page will open where you need to fill in the following details
- Application No:
- Mobile No
- For reference check the image given below.
Arundhati gold scheme status check
Final step – After filling in the details, click on the submit button and your provided details will be validated on the portal. After successful validation, your application status will appear on the screen.
How to refix verification date
- To refix the verification date, click on the refix date option given on the homepage of the official Arundhati gold scheme, under the citizen services tab.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in some details like the application number, mobile number, and captcha then click on the submit button
- After the validation of your provided information, a new page will open where you can refix your date of document verification.
Contact / Help
|Address||O/o THE DIRECTOR OF LAND RECORDS AND SURVEYS ETC. ASSAM RUPNAGAR, GUWAHATI-32|
|Check Result||Click Here|
|Check Admit Card||Click Here|
|अपने गाँव, ग्राम पंचायत की योजना देखें||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|