AIMS Portal Indian Railways Employee Self Service | Salary Slip, Registration & more
The ACCOUNT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM or in short the AIMS portal was launched by the Indian Railway Authorities with the purpose of making all the employee-related services like payment slips, loans, interests, etc. available digitally and accessible for self-service.
The digitalization of the various services catering to employees has saved around 2 million candidates all across the country from frequent visits to their offices to get their salary slips and similar issues, which are now accessible online on the AIMS portal. The AIMS (Accounting Information Management System) portal of the Indian Railways also enables the employees to check all the salary-related details when the time for the PA comes.
Service online.bihar.gov.in download
The portal enables the people to get hold of the soft copy of all the important documents which they can get printed out whenever needed.
The easiest way to take benefit of all the services provided by the AIMS portal is to download the official RESS mobile app from the play store on your android devices. In this particular article, we have covered how an employee of the Indian railway can access the services of the AIMS portal whether it be salary slip, registration, or other employee services. If you are a railway employee then you must go through the full article.
AIMS Portal Salary Slip Check & Download
To check or download your salary slip, follow the step by step process given below.
- Visit the official web portal of AIMS, Indian Railway by clicking on this link.
- Then on the left side of the homepage, look for the “employee self-service” link and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your Employee Number and password then click on the submit button as shown in the image below.
- Then after successfully logging in, You will see 5 buttons with different services as shown in the image given below. Select the salary option.
|Launched by||Railway authorities|
- A page will open wherein you need to select whether you want to download a Monthly or Yearly summary of your salaries, select according to your requirement.
- Enter the date/financial year for which you need to access your salary details.
- Then on the page that will open, You will see a green button saying “download payslip in PDF”. Click on the button.
- your payslip for the pay period will open in pdf format in a new tab, You can download and save it in soft copy as well as get a printout of it whenever you want.
Do You know why Universal Account Number is important for an Employee? If not then check out our full guide on The Universal Account Number or UAN.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway Registration Process
Here is a simple guide for you to get registered on the AIMS portal –
- Visit the official AIMS portal through this URL “aims.indianrailways.gov.in”
- On the left side of the homepage, look for the link of “employee self-service” and click on it.
- The login page of the AIMS portal will then open at the bottom of which you will find an option to register as a new user as shown in the image given below.
- The registration form will then open on a new page wherein you need to fill in the required details like Your employee number, Mobile Number, and your date of birth and submit it.
- Your details will then be cross-checked and verified with the employee Bio-data available in the system of IPAS. You will then receive a text on your mobile number consisting of the password code you need to fill in the box that will appear.
- After entering the password, finally, click on “register and login”.
Account Information Management System Portal Login Process
- From the Homepage of the official AIMS portal of Indian Railways look for the “employee self-service option on the left side and click on it.
- Then the login page of the portal will open wherein you need to fill in your employee number and password then click on the submit button.
- After validation of your provided details, a confirmation SMS will be sent to you for signing in to the portal.
Other Services for Employees on the AIMS portal
Indian Railway employees can also check their Provident fund details, Loans & income tax details from their AIMS portal. The process of checking all these services is mentioned below. ( Note – to check any of these details user must be logged in to his or her account )
- Visit the online portal for the finance and accounting department of Indian Railways that is aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the “employee self-service” link available on the left side of the homepage and login to your account with your employee id and password.
- After signing in to your account you will see 5 options which are mentioned below and also can be seen in the image given below.
- PROVIDENT FUND
- LOANS AND ADVANCES and
- INCOME TAX
- Select the option according to your need and after selecting a new page will open where you need to enter details accordingly.
Check the provident fund
To Check the provident fund, select the provident fund option and a new page will open where you need to enter the Financial year you want to check and click on submit as shown in the image below.
Check the Income Tax Details
- To check the income tax details for a financial year select the income tax option from the account dashboard and then enter the year for which you want the details and then click on submit as shown in the image below.
Check the Loans & Advances details
- On selecting the option of loans and advances, The details related to payments, loans, and advances of the employee will appear on the screen.
You can also download these documents in pdf format from the pages that will open easily.
RESS MOBILE APP
You can download the RESS mobile app for availing of all of the services mentioned above and many more from the official online web page of AIMS. On the homepage, you can easily find a link on the left side for downloading the mobile app. Open the link and it will redirect you to the installation page on the Google play store.
What is supplier bill status and how to check it on the AIMS portal?
According to a report from the economic times, the Supplier bill status option on the aims portal is given for the vendors of Indian railways. Vendors can check their bills and get paid through the online portal. To check the supplier bill status follow the step-by-step process given below.
- From the home page of the official ACCOUNT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM portal, select the supplier bill status option.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in the Railway zone and date and click on go and the portal will validate the details after which it will show up on the screen as shown in the image given below.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL PORTAL
|E-mail ( GM/AIMS, CRIS )|
E-mail DF (CCA), Railway Board
THE CRIS- CENTRALISED HELPDESK TEAM
How to register for the AIMS portal SMS alert?
To subscribe to the AIMS portal SMS alert service, send ” START” to 09821736069
How to reset the AIMS portal account password?
Visit the employee self-service page of the official AIMS portal and click on the forget password option. A new page will open where you need to enter your Employee number, Mobile number and DOB as shown in the image.
|Jharkhand GK||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|